In Case You Have Not Seen This Yet - It Is Honestly Worth A Million Bucks

This is a discussion on In Case You Have Not Seen This Yet - It Is Honestly Worth A Million Bucks within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Apparently they live in homes made from steel....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: In Case You Have Not Seen This Yet - It Is Honestly Worth A Million Bucks

VIP Member
    Apparently they live in homes made from steel.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    Golldangit I'm Dying. These are funny as Hell. What a great bunch of kids. There IS hope for the world after all!

QKShooter;
    "Golldangit I'm Dying. These are funny as Hell. What a great bunch of kids. There IS hope for the world after all! "

Those were good, I hope these kids can get some extra credit for these videos. I have seen the longer version of the OP video and everytime I see it I have to just stare at a wall for a bit to regain my IQ points.

I'm all for being responsible and being a good steward with what we have been blessed with, but holy crap I can't beleive there are people like that still tripping from the '60s.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Administrator
    There was a time long ago when a squirrel could jump from tree to tree from the east coast of the U.S all the way to the Mississippi river and never touch the ground.

Here in Pennsylvania & at one time in the early history of the U.S. nearly all of the trees in the state were clear cut. People needed wood to survive Winter.

Guess what? Now that people no longer heat ther homes with wood....all of the trees are back & a squirrel can now jump from tree to tree and go from the east coast all the way to the Mississipi....because all of the trees have grown back.

There are a Trillion trees in Pennsylvania.

I hear you Paco. I head out into the PA woods a lot & I always pack out my trash and leave things sweet and neat.

OK, thanks for posting. That vid reminded me that I need another ream of printer paper.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Talking

Makes me want to go out and buy a chainsaw...........
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

What a bunch of (insert expletive here) wackos...completely nuts. And as HotGuns asked..."These people VOTE?"
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Makes me want to go out and buy a rifle with a wood stock and hunt furry woodland creatures for dinner. If they had as much concern for their fellow man as they do a tree, the world would be a different place.

when I was fairly young, I remember my grandpa talking about the fact that tree's are a RENEWABLE resource (granted not the fastest growing one, but still renewable). do these people seriously not realize that its a freaking tree? there is so much worse going on in the world and they are worried about a FREAKING TREE?? ok, I'm going to stop now before I get sent to banned camp

.....walks away from the computer muttering.....
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moratati

WOW !! Gives a hole new meaning to the word "Tree Hugger"
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    The hypocrisy is just mind blowing... they have no idea how many trees died to create the plastics, metals and artificial materials that went into their clothing, jewelry and that awful "earth first" apparel...

People like that really need to look in the mirror and REALLY ask themselves if they are serious about what they do. Making an *** of yourself on TV doesn't help the cause... nor does all the times that organization planted trees illegally... do they not think that the trees they planted wouldn't be dug up?

I'm all for keeping mother nature clean and happy. As a scout you learn to leave an area cleaner than you found it. Stack fallen timber as firewood for the next person if you can't use it. Prep the fire pit, clean the lake shore as much as you can.... Some people know how to take care of nature.... these "earth first" people don't get it..... at all...
    There is something about firing 4,200 thirty millimeter rounds/min that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

what I saw.....
    a neckace
    errings
    rings
    surely all mined using petroleum & electricty from old dead trees a million years ago, and machines tearing and drilling into mother earth.
    a "skin" on a wood drum and installed with leather (did the cow give it's life for that drum ? )
    ..... anything ironic there, with the drum stick also made of wood with the head wrapped in leather .....
    wool concho (did the sheep OK that ? )
    they were all wearing clothes, some "cotton" .... those plants died to cloth them ....

and a bunch of nutjob hyprocrites loose from the asylum.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

*** OVER?? Manditory birth control for them!!!!!

If a loonie cries in the woods......

does anyone care?
    ~~~~~
    The only common sense gun legislation was written about 224 years ago.

I carry always not because I go places trouble is likely, but because trouble has a habit of not staying in its assigned zone.

VIP Member
    I think this group of people would be great in getting the squirrels to move around the tree to my side.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links