The weapons of LOST

This is a discussion on The weapons of LOST within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Any other LOST fans out there? I found this and thought it was interesting: http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons - Sig P228 - Sig P226 - Beretta M92F - ...

Thread: The weapons of LOST

The weapons of LOST

Any other LOST fans out there? I found this and thought it was interesting:

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons

- Sig P228
    - Sig P226
    - Beretta M92F
    - Colt M1911
    - Walther PPK
    - Glock 19
    We're all in favor of reducing violent crime. It's just that pro-gunners have a method that is proven effective. Anti-gunners don't.
    ---
    John Moses Browning day is January 24th, 2011

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array CCWFlaRuger's Avatar
    Lots of nice rifles too! M1 carbines, Gerands, AKs, M-14s... I could go on. Was definately excitign to watch.
    "You will not rise to the occasion and you will not default to your level of training. You WILL ONLY default to the level of training you have mastered."
    -Ruger P345; LCP
    -Mossberg 590A1; Model 42
    -Phoenix Arms Raven

I think they were special models, though. Everytime Sawyer, Jin, or Kate drew their pistols, they always made all these clicky noises, like five safeties being deactivated at once.

And all those guys with rifles were constantly charging them. :)

Senior Member Array CCWFlaRuger's Avatar
    Well, we are discussing a time traveling island here...
    "You will not rise to the occasion and you will not default to your level of training. You WILL ONLY default to the level of training you have mastered."
    -Ruger P345; LCP
    -Mossberg 590A1; Model 42
    -Phoenix Arms Raven

Quote Originally Posted by paul34 View Post
    I think they were special models, though. Everytime Sawyer, Jin, or Kate drew their pistols, they always made all these clicky noises, like five safeties being deactivated at once.

I think they imported all of those weapons from California, Illinois and New York!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

VIP Member

Funny how that works. I'm always amused as to how many times someone racks their shotgun or auto' every time they get closer or angrier in a movie scene.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

I only walk in on that show when the wife is watching it. I only relate somewhat with the plot. Never got into the weapons portrayed even though I could name them. I'm not much one for the tube anyway.

The plot got stranger, more convoluted, but just less enjoyable as time went on. The issue is that it was probably only meant for a single season or two, but ABC wanted to keep resigning them - so they kept drawing out the story.

Many series often end in less than satisfying ways, especially the series you become very attached to because it was so good.

My favorite TV series has to be Battlestar Galactica (the newer one). I don't think I've ever seen a better TV series than that. It was unlike anything else I've ever seen. So unusually excellent in every way. I doubt we'll ever have a show like that again for a very long time.

VIP Member
    The plot got stranger, more convoluted, but just less enjoyable as time went on. The issue is that it was probably only meant for a single season or two, but ABC wanted to keep resigning them - so they kept drawing out the story.

Many series often end in less than satisfying ways, especially the series you become very attached to because it was so good.

My favorite TV series has to be Battlestar Galactica (the newer one). I don't think I've ever seen a better TV series than that. It was unlike anything else I've ever seen. So unusually excellent in every way. I doubt we'll ever have a show like that again for a very long time.
    Alias was like that. The first season was great but man, did it get corny after a while. I had to quit watching it.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Ex Member
    I remember a Luger, and also an SKS.

Links