Yes, "that" DEA agent loses his court case against the DEA

This is a discussion on Yes, "that" DEA agent loses his court case against the DEA within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; http://www.startribune.com/nation/112890444.html ORLANDO, Fla. - A judge has dismissed a lawsuit by a DEA agent who claimed the agency leaked a video that showed him accidentally ...

Thread: Yes, "that" DEA agent loses his court case against the DEA

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar

http://www.startribune.com/nation/112890444.html

ORLANDO, Fla. - A judge has dismissed a lawsuit by a DEA agent who claimed the agency leaked a video that showed him accidentally shooting himself while demonstrating gun safety in Florida.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Well, yeah... the idiot. He had no case against the DEA. Like the judge said, he's got no proof of who leaked the video. It could have been someone from the school.

I gotta say that while any ND isn't a laughing matter... I couldn't help but chuckling when I saw it. I mean, he really set himself up by what he said before he shot himself.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    I gotta say that while any ND isn't a laughing matter... I couldn't help but chuckling when I saw it. I mean, he really set himself up by what he said before he shot himself.
    I remember the video and I too had to laugh a little; but only because of the setup prior to. I can only imagine the little kids' faces....But I agree guys, no ND is a laughing matter.
    Better to have and to hold, than to leave in the nightstand.....

Distinguished Member Array nutz4utwo's Avatar
    Suing because of a damaged reputation is a mute point when the reason you are suing is true anyway.

Wouldn't the video be part of an official investigation and subject to freedom of info requests that is required to be released if requested?
    "a reminder that no law can replace personal responsibility" - Bill Clinton 2010.

VIP Member
    I love that video.
    I havenít heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

idiot. big idiot. best thing happen is he lost the case.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

Well... he hasn't learned anything, has he. He's still making bad decisions.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

I loved the part after he had the ND with his glock he asked if they wanted to see the AK47 and they pretty much told him they had seen enough safe gun handling
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

That video is the classic example of why only real professionals, like the police, should be the only ones allowed to have firearms.

Biker

Quote Originally Posted by BikerRN View Post
    That video is the classic example of why only real professionals, like the police, should be the only ones allowed to have firearms.

Biker
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

VIP Member
    I have a friend who did the exact same thing, minus the whole shoot yourself in the foot part. He pulled back the slide to double check that the chamber was empty but he never dropped the mag. So when he dropped the slide it was then loaded. He was messing with the gun and I yelled "Hey! You just loa"...BANG, it went off when he "dropped the hammer on an empty chamber". Lucky for both of us he was using good muzzle control and nobody was hurt (except for his pride).
    I havenít heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

Sponsored Links