Not a Carry question, Mods delete or move if required

This is a discussion on Not a Carry question, Mods delete or move if required within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; First some background, I had posted here about my truck being left outside and someone going through it looking for CD's or cell phones, ect. ...

Thread: Not a Carry question, Mods delete or move if required

First some background, I had posted here about my truck being left outside and someone going through it looking for CD's or cell phones, ect. This happened about a month ago. I called the Sherrif's and a deputy took a report.
    My wife just called me at work to tell me that there are footprints in the snow going from our neighbors house the the door of my wife's car in our driveway, and then back to the neighbors door.

So, do I call the police and have them come take a look at this?
    Both of our cars have garage door openers in them that would open the garage door.

YES

or set up a video camera and video it. They can easily say the car door was open and they closed your door. No proof that they took something last time.

With the video there is only one story "the Truth"

Mine the pathway. Just don't forget where you put them. Evidence is good. Footprints in the snow is almost a dead giveaway. If not caught in the act, little the police will do. Make a report anyway. Make sure your homeowner's insurance is up-to-date in case of any survivors. (if someone twists their ankle while running away)

Yes, If the police ask them why they were at her car, it will let them know you're on to them.

But them again, if they're leaving footprints in the snow, they're probably not that smart in the first place.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Plus you could always do a handwriting analysis if they stop to pee in the snow... (sorry, my evil twin forced me to write that).
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Sponsored Links