Man Shoots and Kills His Two Dogs....

Man Shoots and Kills His Two Dogs....

This is a discussion on Man Shoots and Kills His Two Dogs.... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; PBSO: Man arrested after allegedlyshooting dogs A suburban Jupiter man is facing firearm charges after he allegedly shot and killed his two dogs and buried ...

Angry Man Shoots and Kills His Two Dogs....

PBSO: Man arrested after allegedlyshooting dogs

A suburban Jupiter man is facing firearm charges after he allegedly shot and killed his two dogs and buried them in the backyard last week.

Brett Bull, 33, was charged Sunday with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon after he killed the dogs with a 22-caliber rifle on Jan. 12, the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office said.

According to a sheriff's news release, Bull and a woman were sitting out on the patio drinking and talking at his residence in the 9300 block of Whippoorwill Trail. The woman started talking about his dogs and how sweet they were, the release stated.

Bull got up and went into the house. When he returned, he told the woman that he shot the dogs. The woman found the dogs lying next to each other on the side of the house. She started crying and hugging the dogs, the release stated.

Covered in blood, the woman was whisked away by Bull's mother and told not to say anything about what happened. Later that day, the woman saw Bull and mother digging a hole with the dead dogs nearby, the release stated.

Palm Beach County SWAT members and detectives found several firearms, including the rifle used to kill the dogs, at the residence when law enforcement returned Sunday with a search warrant. Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control officers recovered the dogs from a shallow grave.

Preliminary results from a necropsy did not reveal any trauma to the dogs other than a single gunshot wound to the head. Further charges against Bull are pending.

According to court records, Bull bonded out of the Palm Beach County jail for $5,000, on Jan. 17.

Cruelty to animals is one of the first signs of subjects who are prone to violent behavior that escalates into more serious crimes againsts humans. This seems to be coming more and more frequent in our society.
    http://nocruelty.tripod.com/anicru.htm
    http://animals.change.org/petitions/...lty_crimes_act
    Last edited by Old School; January 23rd, 2011 at 01:53 PM.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

I'll keep my thoughts to myself on this one.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    PBSO: Man arrested after allegedlyshooting dogs

Cruelty to animals is one of the first signs of subjects who are prone to violent behavior that escalates into more serious crimes againsts humans. This seems to be coming more and more frequent in our society.
    While I disagree with what the guy did and cannot stand people who are cruel to animals, and also understand that felons cannot own guns.... The statement bolded, is about the biggest hogwash crap I have ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Koontzy View Post
    While I disagree with what the guy did and cannot stand people who are cruel to animals, and also understand that felons cannot own guns.... The statement bolded, is about the biggest hogwash crap I have ever heard.
    I would disagree with you on the statement as a whole, but the "last" sentence... I would have to agree with you... its not more frequent.

I think the woman who reported him, better be "armed" for protection .... since he's now out on bail and the momma sounds like such a winner too.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    I'm a dog lover and I really hate people that kill them for sport. There's a special place in hell for a guy like that, and I hope the judge owns a dog.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    Saber I don't think it was sport. It was just plain evil. What his mother did was even worse in my opinion. I do agree there is a special place for but hell might be too good.

I'm a dog lover...
    Dead offender :vs: repeat offender comes to my mind...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    The only thing I can think of is "why"?
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    The only thing I can think of is "why"?
    ^^^^^^^^^^Kind of what^^^^

I was thinking.

Just gets up and disappears, like he had to go to the bathroom or something, plugs the dogs, ( for what??) and then comes back and reveals what he did.
    What the hell were they drinking???
    Last edited by oneshot; January 23rd, 2011 at 09:51 AM.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

So a lady friend comments on how much she liked his dogs,so he killed them,I'm thinking this POS got jealous because she liked his dogs more than him
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Well, his Mother did a great job with him! Why wouldn't you like the dogs better than this POS!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

The question for me and many is why?

There seemed to be no bad history with the dogs, they were just dogs and posed no obvious physical threat.

Sometimes I believe people are just eaten up with evil and do things to show how much they really are.

Other than that, if I say what I really want about this "individual" our good D.C. moderators may frown on it so use your imagination.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

"Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    String him up....slowly.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

Links