Seven degrees of a Cajun

This is a discussion on Seven degrees of a Cajun within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Seven degrees of a Cajun -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Many here that are not from Louisiana might not know that Cajuns come in degrees. There are seven degrees ...

Thread: Seven degrees of a Cajun

Seven degrees of a Cajun

Seven degrees of a Cajun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many here that are not from Louisiana might not know that Cajuns come in degrees. There are seven degrees of Cajuns.

I will post this explaination of the difference in degrees

FIRST DEGREE
    Boudreaux and his wife were asleep when the phone rang at 2 in themorning.
    Boudreaux picked up the phone, listened a moment and said "How should Iknow, that's 200 miles from here!" and hung up.
    The wife said, "Who was that?"
    Boudreaux answered, "I don't know, some man wanting to know if the coast is clear."

SECOND DEGREE
    Two Cajuns are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the sidewalk and leans down to pick it up. He opens it, looks in the mirror and says, "Hmm, this person looks familiar." The second Cajun says, "Here, let
    me see!!" So the first Cajun hands him the compact. The second one looks in the mirror and says, "You dummy, it's me!"

THIRD DEGREE
    Boudreaux suspects his wife of cheating on him, so he goes out and buys a gun. He goes to his house unexpectedly and when he opens the door he finds her in the arms of another man. Well, Boudreaux is really angry. He pulls out the gun, and as he does so, he is overcome with grief. He takes
    the gun and puts it to his head. His wife yells, "No, honey, don't do it!!!"
    Boudreaux replies, "Shut up, you're next!"

FOURTH DEGREE
    Boudreaux was bragging about his knowledge of state capitals. He proudly says, "Go ahead, and ask me, I know all of them." A friend says, "OK,
    what's the capital of Wisconsin ?" Boudre aux replies, "Oh, that's easy: W."

FIFTH DEGREE
    What did the Cajun girl ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant?
    "Is it mine?"

SIXTH DEGREE
    Boudreaux, a Cajun in his fourth year as a LSU Freshman, sat in his US Government class. The professor asked Boudreaux if he knew what Roe vs. Wade
    was about. Boudreaux pondered the question then finally said, "That was
    the decision George Washington had to make before he crossed the Delaware "

SEVENTH DEGREE
    Returning home from work, Boudreaux was shocked to find his house
    ransacked and burglarized. He telephoned the police at once and reported the
    crime. The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the radio, and a K-9 unit,
    patrolling nearby, was the first to respond. As the K-9 officer approached
    the house with his dog on a leash, Boudreaux ran out on the porch,
    shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, then sat down on the steps. Putting
    his face in his hands, Boudreaux moaned, "I come home to find all my
    possessions stolen. I call the police for help, and what do they do? They send
    me a BLIND policeman."
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

2. Remove Ads

WOW........
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Well, at least now I know what Roe vs. Wade is about!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Now that is funny, I don't care who you are. (is it mine LOL).
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Classic

Links