Another dumb burgler

Another dumb burgler

This is a discussion on Another dumb burgler within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; You have to wonder if all criminals were this stupid the police might be out of jobs. This guy plugs his cell phone into an ...

Thread: Another dumb burgler

Another dumb burgler

You have to wonder if all criminals were this stupid the police might be out of jobs.

This guy plugs his cell phone into an outlet to charge while he is burglerizing the house. When he is scared off he forgets the phone.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...92012#41429003

That's pretty funny, just think now, if stupid was against the law, we'd need real big prison's.

I got in trouble once, for telling a customer, if stupid was against the law, you would be on death row. He beefed me and I got talked to by the chief of police in our little Navy Department.
    The chief said although probably real true, I just can't tell people this, I still laugh about it today, from 20 years ago. I also got talked to about telling a non involved motorist that NO, I will not move my vehicle until I'm done writing this ticket to this customer, (it may have been different if his attitude had been nicer, can you say contempt of COP) I had him just a bit blocked in a parking slot, he just had to turn his wheels a bit more than normal and he left just fine. I forgot about it until next dayshift when the Chief called me in again, this time I got a (real) slap on the hand and told to be carefull out there. You just can't please them all, you guys and gals on Patrol know of what I'm rambling about. go ahead and laugh, you deserve it. We'd see some totally stupid/funny things in our day to day, and had to really keep it cool until we got clear of the call, then we'd just loose it, I always said it's a form of stress relief to us, we also had a few places to hide if we had to do things other than laugh, if you know what I mean here.

To you non Leo's out there:
    Keep it safe out there and please don't put yourself in a position to find out if you really know what your doing with your carry gun.

Regards.

Duane USN/ret
    Last edited by dcody40; February 15th, 2011 at 05:26 PM.

Can you hear me now?
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

VIP Member

CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

Links