Do YOU know who your neighbors are???

This is a discussion on Do YOU know who your neighbors are??? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Check out the following link and see what nefarious buggers are living near YOU. http://www.felonspy.com/search.html...

Thread: Do YOU know who your neighbors are???

Check out the following link and see what nefarious buggers are living near YOU.

http://www.felonspy.com/search.html

VIP Member
    Interesting. Guy in back of me convicted for "attempted sodomy." But I'm not certain that what they are showing is correct or accurate. Will do some checking.

Well, when I went back to look a second time that one was gone but others popped up. In fact I've tried it several times now and each time a different set of folks pop up. Not sure why, or what that means.

Maybe like much of cyberinfo, it isn't all that reliable.

Administrator
    Those sites are full of it, a novelty at best. Don't believe me? Refresh and send info again. You will won't get the same results twice. Still don't believe me? Cross check the names at your county auditors website. Those people don't exist. Still don't believe me? Get out your states law books. Chances are, the wording of statutes and degree of offense are way off.

Congratulations, you have been duped by weak advertising to those web based "back ground" checks.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Distinguished Member Array USPnTX's Avatar
    According to Snopes this website is a hoax -

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/felonspy.asp
    "Do not fear those who disagree with you; fear those that do and are too cowardly to admit it" - Napoleon

CRAP! I've been HAD...again.
    Wouldn't you think I'd LEARN????

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/felonspy.asp

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yes, yes I do. The guy 2 houses down is a sex offender, convicted. The guy diagonal to my house was arrested last week for battery on a female, saw the aftermath. Found out yesterday the guy across from me has a PO. She stopped by. Gotta love renters. She's the same PO our next door neighbor had when she got out of prison. She's since moved to FL. When we moved in the local motorcycle gangs clubhouse was across the road. They left, seems the US Marshall's scoping them out made them nervous, and the fact that a few were arrested. A current neighbor has some prior jail time, not sure what for. Two of my closest neighbors are older retired couples. Great folks. They keep an eye on the house when we are not home.

Any questions why I am always armed and trained my wife in firearms? Pay attention folks, you can't get away from it. You gotta know so you can pay attention. FWIW, we have had absolutely no real issues in the 6 yrs we have lived here. Most of the folks have settled down or moved.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

And maybe even more importantly my neighbors know who I am.

I know most of mine. On one side of me I have a couple about my parents' age with a daughter a little younger than my sister. They're a very nice family who we're good friends with. He's once-divorced, but his previous wife left him. He's intensely distrustful of the government. Another house down there are two women who live with two children. Not sure of their relationship to each other, however they are extremely neglectful, letting toddlers roam naked up and down neighborhood streets with no supervision. I have very seriously considered calling DHS on them.

On the other side we have another nice family. Very quiet and don't get out much. Just a couple in their 50's I believe. Their children used to rent the house from them and I wasn't fond of them, but the couple themselves are nice. Another house down is a good friend of ours with his wife and two kids. He's a former combat medic for the Army Special Forces and she was 82nd Airborne. He's one of my paintball companions who I think secretly gets mad because I school him regularly.

Unfortunately I'll be moving an hour and a half away in May into an apartment complex, so I'll have a lot of new neighbors who will probably change often. I'll be wary for a while.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Those sites are full of it, a novelty at best. Don't believe me? Refresh and send info again. You will won't get the same results twice. Still don't believe me? Cross check the names at your county auditors website. Those people don't exist. Still don't believe me? Get out your states law books. Chances are, the wording of statutes and degree of offense are way off.

Congratulations, you have been duped by weak advertising to those web based "back ground" checks.
    Yup, bogus. No two searches give the same results. The people named don't live at the locations shown as best one can tell from the phone book.

Sponsored Links