Iran Issues Warning to America Today With a Cyber Attack -- Pic of Statement

This is a discussion on Iran Issues Warning to America Today With a Cyber Attack -- Pic of Statement within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The government of Iran has issued a warning to the government of the USA to stop meddling with the internal affairs of Islamic nations. This ...

Thread: Iran Issues Warning to America Today With a Cyber Attack -- Pic of Statement

Distinguished Member Array LanceORYGUN's Avatar

Iran Issues Warning to America Today With a Cyber Attack -- Pic of Statement

The government of Iran has issued a warning to the government of the USA to stop meddling with the internal affairs of Islamic nations. This is not getting much news coverage today so far, due to the crisis in Libya, and the murder of the 4 elderly American humanitarians by the Somali pirates today.

In fact, I was trying to read a news bulletin about this cruel murder of the Americans that was posted on the government's Voice Of America website. Our government has been using the Voice of America websites to facilitate the free communications of news to the Iranian people. So the government of Iranian retaliated today, and successfully penetrated and hijacked all of the Voice of America domains.

I don't know how long it will take for these VOA websites to be restored. But here is the message from Iran that greeted me today, when I tried to read the news on the Voice of America website:

I guess that all of these political revolts across the Islamic world must have the Iranian government worried. Their propaganda is actual trying to make us look like the bad guys in all of this.

In their view, the Satan America remains the source of all of the world's evils.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    For their sake, I hope their hacking skills are better than their english.

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    Let's see we (alledgely) develop and release an advanced trojan that targets only Iran's nuclear installations and causes enough damage to delay the program for years and they deface a couple of web pages. I think we still win.

Even their broken English has a purpose. It makes them "look/sound" less threatening.
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

Go ahead, Iran. The US faces attacks from many countries on a daily basis, including China. Seems to me you've got bigger concerns as your citizens are directly targeting your "supreme leader" now. It's only a matter of time.

Besides, I'd bet our pimply faced, Bawls-drinking American teenagers against your teenagers anytime when it comes to call of duty.

bombard them with cyber counter attacks ..... with the announcement :

"Mahmoud Ahmadinejad eats pork and has a Jewish wife in hiding" .

Email Ahmadinejad and the Cabinet all of the latest Dutch cartoons.

Iran think they are "special"..... and should be the only one having any input ? ha, ha, ha..... drop bacon bits from airplanes over Tehran.

Heck , just figure out a way they can't shut down their own people's twitter , internet and cell phones, courtesy of the United States. "To aid you in forming a free people and democracy in Iran ".
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    bombard them with cyber counter attacks .....
    We maybe already are, they went through a major cyber attack on the nuclear facilities a few months back. Of course noone claimed credit.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Links