Jay Lim has got to go!

This is a discussion on Jay Lim has got to go! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I love watching the show Top Shot on the History channel. The guns they use and the challenges are awesome if we all had those ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Jay Lim has got to go!

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar

Jay Lim has got to go!

I love watching the show Top Shot on the History channel. The guns they use and the challenges are awesome if we all had those options for our practice we would be much better shooters. However Jay Lim drives me insane and I can't believe he won the challenge last night. This guy has only been shooting pistols for a year and he won against an instructor. He is such a know it all and runs his mouth I hope someone beats him soon.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I haven't seen it yet! You gotta wait at least a few days for us DVR guys before you hollar out how it ended!

Although I agree. That little guy has been on my nerves from the beginning.

Sorry WHEC I set it on DVR also just happened to watch it over lunch. I won't give any outcomes of competitions but that lil dude gets on my nerves with his arogance. He won't listen to any of the professonals during practice and he is always telling the other guys what they are doing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyColby View Post
    I love watching the show Top Shot on the History channel. The guns they use and the challenges are awesome if we all had those options for our practice we would be much better shooters. However Jay Lim drives me insane and I can't believe he won the challenge last night. This guy has only been shooting pistols for a year and he won against an instructor. He is such a know it all and runs his mouth I hope someone beats him soon.
    I just got finished watching. I agree. I can't stand this guy. I'll laugh my butt off WHEN someone beats this loud mouth idiot.
    Last edited by rstickle; February 24th, 2011 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Language workaround

I just watched last night's episode on my computer. I can't stand the know it all golf instructor either, but I don't like the scheming Daryl even more. The team talked. The team had a plan for the elimination. And Daryl voted for Jay out of the blue, even though Jay has been shooting pretty decent. That little ploy sure backfired on him. I'd love to see Jay knock Daryl out of the competition the same way Kelly knocked Brad out last year. Then someone else can take Jay out, lol.

It was kind of un teamly of Daryl to do that. He posts on the blogs on the History Channel site as does Travis Marsh its neat reading what those guys have to say and gives some different perspectives than what the show edits and wants us to see. But I still want Jay out of there.

Sorry Edit to add they post there not blog i'm a dumb hick and don't know the difference.

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    I agree. I didn't catch last night's episode but did see the one where they were shooting the Colt Official Police. He was behind everyone telling them what to do and what not to do. He isn't nearly as good as he thinks he is. The boy definately needs a lesson or two in manners. The problem is he is probably the one who wins season two.

Distinguished Member
    I can't believe Jermaine lost to a tea cup grip and the curly shuffle.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

Damn I really like Jermaine but dont blame anyone for wanting to get rid of Jay. Jermaine was more than capable and like he said "My mistakes beat me, not Jay".

VIP Member
    Man, it tore me up watching Jermaine lose to Jay.

But ya know - Jermaine was really choking under pressure. When he hit the wrong plate, it appeared that he stopped shooting for a moment. That cost him at least one more plate that he could have hit.

Watching a seasoned vet lose to a cup & saucer noob is a strong reminder that a gun is still the great equalizer. My training doesn't mean squat to a thug that gets the drop on me.

I'm hoping next week Jay finally says something that gets the rest of the team against him. I generally enjoy Top Shot because it is definitely more of a competition show than a gamemanship/politcs show (ala survival) but hopefully a bit of gaming will come in to get what is, I think, a serious detriment to team cohesiveness out of there.
    A dozen means twelve, learn to count bakers! - Stephen Colbert

Colt 1991A1 and S&W M&P 45 Compact

I watched it and I'm wondering what Idiot signed a golfer up to compete on a shooting show.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I watched it and I'm wondering what Idiot signed a golfer up to compete on a shooting show.
    Maybe they signed him up as the 'plucky comic relief'.

Seriously, he has got to go.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyColby View Post
    +1 I love the show too; however he is a bit much.................. If he kept his mouth shut but no..... I am sure his team expected him NOT TO WIN, goes to show you never know.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links