Winter storm

This is a discussion on Winter storm within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I'm working the mid and man did a big blow just come through here. Our altimeter (barometer) dropped 27 points in just over twenty minutes. ...

Thread: Winter storm

VIP Member

Winter storm

I'm working the mid and man did a big blow just come through here. Our altimeter (barometer) dropped 27 points in just over twenty minutes. The wind kicked up to about 35 knots and stayed that way for a half hour then....poof it was gone. The wind is back to the 10 to 12 knots it had been and the altimeter is back up 18 points in the last 45 minutes.

I have never seen the altimeter move so much in such a short time and I have a serious sinus headache.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    Well, I have been studying "Weather Weirdness Climatology" & presented here is my educated opinion as follows:
    The North God Of The Wind does not appreciate having his wind tied up in a bunch of knots. That is fact because obviously you wouldn't appreciate it very much if somebody tied you up in knots.
    In your case and in your area a whopping 35 of those knots.
    SO...when Mother Earth unties those knots...(since the Earth always wants to retain or "go back/revert" to some sort of normalcy) ~ naturally the altimeter will drop down because it's mostly being held up and restrained by all of those knots in the wind. The tension has built up and needs to be released.

Now...Al Gore (The Nobel Prize Winner) has made a statement of fact that "the planet has a fever" and "fever" is typically caused by infection.
    That would be the very same infection that is killing all of the Polar Bears....by the way.

That infection (of course) is truthfully being caused by Human Beings & our steadfast refusal to buy Carbon Offset Credits which act like a combination of Vitamin "C" and an Anti-Viral drug similar to Valtrex to the Earth Mother....who is sick due to our greed.

Since the infection is highly contagious (because we cannot separate ourselves from the planet) ~ it has spread across the entire planet and to you personally...so I'm best guessing that your sinus headache is (in reality) a sinus infection which has manifested itself in your area due to the extreme number of knots in the wind and backlash from the Earth Mother & The Wind God.

The solution to your problem would be to flush out your sinus cavities with a saline solution...a "natural sea salt" - take two Sinutabs and let us know how you feel in the morning.

Do you see now how it all makes perfectly logical sense when you just approach it all scientifically?
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

VIP Member
    Nice!
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a

BAHahahahahahah. Very nice.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

It's rough here for sure. 2 interstate fatalities in 2 days, likely due to wind + tractor trailer. I was supposed to go out at noon, but now it's not till tonight. Glad I'm not fighting this stuff again in a big truck. But at least I'm already ON the ground.

Well played QK.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Well, I have been studying "Weather Weirdness Climatology" & presented here is my educated opinion as follows:
    The North God Of The Wind does not appreciate having his wind tied up in a bunch of knots. That is fact because obviously you wouldn't appreciate it very much if somebody tied you up in knots.
    In your case and in your area a whopping 35 of those knots.
    SO...when Mother Earth unties those knots...(since the Earth always wants to retain or "go back/revert" to some sort of normalcy) ~ naturally the altimeter will drop down because it's mostly being held up and restrained by all of those knots in the wind. The tension has built up and needs to be released.

Now...Al Gore (The Nobel Prize Winner) has made a statement of fact that "the planet has a fever" and "fever" is typically caused by infection.
    That would be the very same infection that is killing all of the Polar Bears....by the way.

That infection (of course) is truthfully being caused by Human Beings & our steadfast refusal to buy Carbon Offset Credits which act like a combination of Vitamin "C" and an Anti-Viral drug similar to Valtrex to the Earth Mother....who is sick due to our greed.

Since the infection is highly contagious (because we cannot separate ourselves from the planet) ~ it has spread across the entire planet and to you personally...so I'm best guessing that your sinus headache is (in reality) a sinus infection which has manifested itself in your area due to the extreme number of knots in the wind and backlash from the Earth Mother & The Wind God.

The solution to your problem would be to flush out your sinus cavities with a saline solution...a "natural sea salt" - take two Sinutabs and let us know how you feel in the morning.

Do you see now how it all makes perfectly logical sense when you just approach it all scientifically?
    I call BS.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

VIP Member
    Holy cowbells am I sick! I think you're right QK I'm infected. I feel like someone is squeezing my head in a vice.
    Mark Twain:

Links