This should end well...

This is a discussion on This should end well... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Or maybe not. More training for the troops....

Thread: This should end well...

This should end well...

LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Gay Sensitivity training for our troops.

I don't know whether to laugh, scream or cry.

If we as a nation don't come to our senses and put a stop to all of this stupidity, we are doomed.

Senior Member Array Daddy Warcrimes's Avatar
    I object to the use of the term "sensitivity training". They are going to be briefed on the impending changes to policy, not trained to be more sensitive.

The venue is irrelevant. Service members must be made aware of major policy changes. They did the same thing when I was in Bosnia in 99 and the fraternization policy changed.

Don't worry, the military will be fine.
    "and suddenly I can not hold back my sword hand's anger"

DaddyWarcrimes.com

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Warcrimes View Post
    I object to the use of the term "sensitivity training". They are going to be briefed on the impending changes to policy, not trained to be more sensitive.

The venue is irrelevant. Service members must be made aware of major policy changes. They did the same thing when I was in Bosnia in 99 and the fraternization policy changed.

Perhaps. But do you really think nothing will happen to a sailor, marine, soldier or airman who fails to be "sensitive?" I am not talking about a lack of professionalism. In today's world all you must do to be assailed or punished is fail to affirm and exalt the lifestyle.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Warcrimes View Post

Daddy Warcrimes - I have a book recommendation for you; "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand. It's a good read.

Senstivity Training.......already had it. After 19 years I can say I'm of the 'old guard' still AD. Dinosaurs are in a museum for a reason.........

Guess it's time for me to be put to pasture as well.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Distinguished Member Array TerriLi's Avatar
    One they already have to deal with foreign forces that have gay members, two it is now the law you don't get to pick and choose the laws you will obey, three what do you think happened when segregation was ended?
    I know not what this "overkill" means.

Honing the knives, Cleaning the longguns, Stocking up ammo.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TerriLi View Post
    One they already have to deal with foreign forces that have gay members, two it is now the law you don't get to pick and choose the laws you will obey, three what do you think happened when segregation was ended?
    Fratricide is real you know. It really happens, happened and will happen.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Links