The Carry Laws thread

This is a discussion on The Carry Laws thread within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Is it just me or is the trend of constitutional carry really starting to take off. In the age where people are worrying about magazine ...

Thread: The Carry Laws thread

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar

The Carry Laws thread

Is it just me or is the trend of constitutional carry really starting to take off. In the age where people are worrying about magazine bans and assault rifle bans, more and more pro gun laws are passing. Is it possible that within 5 years every state will have constitutional or at least shall issue carry? We can only wait with bated breath and hope that is the case. What are your thoughts on this and what would new laws would you like to see passed that would allow you to do something that you cannot currently do?
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by INccwchris View Post
    Is it just me or is the trend of constitutional carry really starting to take off. In the age where people are worrying about magazine bans and assault rifle bans, more and more pro gun laws are passing. Is it possible that within 5 years every state will have constitutional or at least shall issue carry? We can only wait with bated breath and hope that is the case. What are your thoughts on this and what would new laws would you like to see passed that would allow you to do something that you cannot currently do?
    I am very satisfied with the present shall issue situation in my state, and my only major issue is reciprocity.
    On that, I like what MO does.

Links