Singer Phil Collins Reveals he is a Hero of the Battle of the Alamo Reincarnated!!!

This is a discussion on Singer Phil Collins Reveals he is a Hero of the Battle of the Alamo Reincarnated!!! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; It turns out that the Emmy and Academy Award winning British Pop singer Phil Collins is a Texas Patriot that fought at the battle of ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Singer Phil Collins Reveals he is a Hero of the Battle of the Alamo Reincarnated!!!

Distinguished Member Array LanceORYGUN's Avatar

Singer Phil Collins Reveals he is a Hero of the Battle of the Alamo Reincarnated!!!

It turns out that the Emmy and Academy Award winning British Pop singer Phil Collins is a Texas Patriot that fought at the battle of the Alamo in 1836 reincarnated! A Texas Clairvoyant revealed this information to him a few years ago, and friends report that Collins has become obsessed with learning all about his previous life as a Texas frontiersman.

Some are claiming that this search for his roots in a past life is one of the reasons why Collins announced this week that he is retiring from Music. Collins is so obsessed with his heritage, that he is now wearing a raccoon hat much of the time, as he is seen on the right in this photo here:

Concerns have been expressed by some that the mental health of the 60 yr old Collins may be deteriorating. However, Collins told his fans in a statement this week that there was: "no need for the straitjacket."

Collins last significant success in the music industry was winning the Academy Award for writing the songs and musical score for Disney's hit movie "Tarzan" in 1999.

Here is a full news report about this amazing development:

Hello I must be going: Singer Phil Collins retires | KVAL CBS 13 - News, Weather and Sports - Eugene, OR - Eugene, Oregon | Entertainment

2. Remove Ads

Nice...I just started singing "Davy....Davy Crockett...king of the wild frontier!!!!" LOL
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

I'm still trying to figure out how the soul of a Texas Patriot ended up travelling to Great Britain to be reborn.

And the music of Phil Collins never sounded anything like American folk music of the 1800's.

Actually the big news is his retirement from music. He has been collecting artifacts from the Alamo for years now. He has quite a collection, in fact I believe it is one of the largest collections outside of Texas. Who knows, maybe he will come visit the area for San Jacinto Day!
    babyhulk likes this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    Actually the big news is his retirement from music.

Even that is not very newsworthy. His latest successful album was his 1998 Greatest Hits Album, which was only a compilation of old recordings. His new album "testify" in 2002 was a complete flop commercially, and critics actually consider it to be one of the worst music albums ever released. So he has done nothing of note for the last 12 years since Tarzan.

Retiring at this point is simply a foregone conclusion.

What's his buddies excuse for wearing the hat ?
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Is Phil following in the footsteps of George Patton?

Our former US Army General firmly believed he was a great military leader in a former life as well.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    What's his buddies excuse for wearing the hat ?
    Perhaps he believes that he is another reincarnated defender of the Alamo. Didn't something like 200 men die in the battle?

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    Is Phil following in the footsteps of George Patton?

Our former US Army General firmly believed he was a great military leader in a former life as well.
    At least Patton had the skills to back it up.

Put Collins on the Juarez border, and see what he can do about the hostile invasion over there...

Quote Originally Posted by Xader View Post
    At least Patton had the skills to back it up.

Put Collins on the Juarez border, and see what he can do about the hostile invasion over there...
    Maybe he can use his drumsticks and whack them over the head as they try.

I play drums so I know, those suckers can hurt if you hit someone with them. Ya know....
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Sponsor
    Anyone know where sussudio stands on 2A?
    I know he was spouting crud for PETA a while back. That's when I lost any little bit of interest I ever had in his music.
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    The best things in life are not free.
    They are paid for with the blood of brave men and women!
    M&P Forum
    Ohioans For Concealed Carry
    Holsters

I knew he was reincarnated - I just thought it was Charlie Brown, not Davey Crockett.

Joe

He probably knows Charlie Sheen
    Member:USCCA, NRA, GOA, WVCDL
    U.S. Navy vet 1955-1959, USS Dashiell DD 659. Glock 19, Ruger LCP, Ruger .357 Mag.
    When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceORYGUN View Post
    Even that is not very newsworthy. His latest successful album was his 1998 Greatest Hits Album, which was only a compilation of old recordings. His new album "testify" in 2002 was a complete flop commercially, and critics actually consider it to be one of the worst music albums ever released. So he has done nothing of note for the last 12 years since Tarzan. .
    Phil just released a 'new' album of soul covers just a month or two ago, I can't recall the name of the album.
    Phil was my 'musical hero' in the 80's when I was in high school. Either on the (old fashioned) radio or on MTV, you couldn't get away from him. Like him or hate him, he truly is a talent.
    My fav song: WE SAID HELLO, GOODBYE
    Babyhulk
    NRA Life Member since 2010

I think it's a shame to insult Davey Crockett in this way. He's probably rolling over in his grave.

Are you sure in a past life that he wasn't the one Patton slapped ?
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links