Makes me sad to own an Evo.

This is a discussion on Makes me sad to own an Evo. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This guy is stupid. I love my car to death, but to be viewed and associated with morons makes me sad. Gun pulled on me ...

Thread: Makes me sad to own an Evo.

Makes me sad to own an Evo.

This guy is stupid. I love my car to death, but to be viewed and associated with morons makes me sad.

Gun pulled on me while drivin my evo - evolutionm.net

but the local police didn't seem to take me seriously and called me an idiot for getting out the car and I should have called them instead
    Bingo

2. Remove Ads

What he does not realize is that by chasing the guy down and getting out of the car he has escalated the incident and is now considered the aggressor and any chance of claiming self defense goes out the door. The problem with idiots is that they associate pride with their ego.

One poster posted "this guys lucky he didn't run into me because i have a gun and i would have prob reacted ...." and he would have promptly been charged with murder.

What I find ironic is that everybody on that forum has a fast car and yet they are unwilling to make use of that advantage in a situation like what was posted.

Edit: For clarification there were posters who had common sense and posted what would be blatantly obivious to people on this forum. So I was wrong to say everybody on that forum.

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    What the real moral of the story was..... the other guy pulled a gun. Un-related to the story and its victim.

The other guy may or may not have had a CCW for that gun. I doubt it. But you never know. These days anyone could have a gun and a good old bar fight just wont work anymore. I rarely confront people anymore unless im dead sure they are not psycho lunatic gun toting criminals who dont regard the law in use of that weapon.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Links