Real defensive tactics

This is a discussion on Real defensive tactics within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I have recently found that my years of military service, self defense drills videos and classes coupled with hours of range time have fallen short. ...

Thread: Real defensive tactics

Real defensive tactics

I have recently found that my years of military service, self defense drills videos and classes coupled with hours of range time have fallen short. While watching action movies I now understand;

1. You can only shoot your gun until it runs out of bullets; then you must toss it away. Yes even if it is a $3,000 Wilson throw it on the ground it no longer any good.
    2. Then remove yourself from cover and confront your threat (s) with karate. Even if they outnumber you they will form a semicircle and patiently wait their turn for you to kick their butt.
    3. If there is a lull in the action or you stop to talk you must re rack your weapon before starting the fight again it appears the round in the chamber gets bored and goes away of not used directly.
    4. Shortly after dispatching the last BG the police will show up, the chief will be mad at you but you can tell him it will BE IN YOUR REPORT, then walk away with a hot chick, do not bother to pick up your Wilson it is out of AMMO anyway.

Do not want to alarm anyone but felt I had to share this information before it is to late.

BE safe and learn karate……….

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    You forgot to mention that you never pick up any of the weapons of the bad guys you killed before you ran out of ammo-that machine gun will not help you anyway...
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Quote Originally Posted by kapnketel View Post
    You forgot to mention that you never pick up any of the weapons of the bad guys you killed before you ran out of ammo-that machine gun will not help you anyway...
    True; that goes without saying...... what is the good in learning karate if you cant have fun using karate...............

Quote Originally Posted by Kerby View Post
    I have recently found that my years of military service, self defense drills videos and classes coupled with hours of range time have fallen short. While watching action movies I now understand;

1. You can only shoot your gun until it runs out of bullets; then you must toss it away. Yes even if it is a $3,000 Wilson throw it on the ground it no longer any good.
    2. Then remove yourself from cover and confront your threat (s) with karate. Even if they outnumber you they will form a semicircle and patiently wait their turn for you to kick their butt.
    3. If there is a lull in the action or you stop to talk you must re rack your weapon before starting the fight again it appears the round in the chamber gets bored and goes away of not used directly.
    4. Shortly after dispatching the last BG the police will show up, the chief will be mad at you but you can tell him it will BE IN YOUR REPORT, then walk away with a hot chick, do not bother to pick up your Wilson it is out of AMMO anyway.

Do not want to alarm anyone but felt I had to share this information before it is to late.

BE safe and learn karate……….
    Thanks! Oh, by the way, where exactly did you drop that Wilson?
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    Thanks! Oh, by the way, where exactly did you drop that Wilson?
    haha

You forgot to mention that you must let the bad guy beat you nearly to death before you miraculously (1)get your second wind, or (2) something really ticks you off, then you turn the tables on him and beat him up!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

and none of the bad guys can shoot worth a damn...

You all forgot to mention that the cops (dispite hours on the range and top flight insturction) can hit anything unless they expend 15 or more rounds before hitting the bad guy who immediately dies from his wounds. That is except for Arnold Swartzenager or Chuck Norris who hit but only wound each and every bad guy they shoot at from the hip. I guess they only wound because they will probably interogate them later while they lay in a hospital bed in a semi counsous state. That is the state, by the way, where the bad guy will give up everything he knows after only 30 second of screaming and yelling by the cop and just after the BG is treatened with prison.

Quote Originally Posted by justjim View Post
    You all forgot to mention that the cops (dispite hours on the range and top flight insturction) can hit anything unless they expend 15 or more rounds before hitting the bad guy who immediately dies from his wounds. That is except for Arnold Swartzenager or Chuck Norris who hit but only wound each and every bad guy they shoot at from the hip. I guess they only wound because they will probably interogate them later while they lay in a hospital bed in a semi counsous state. That is the state, by the way, where the bad guy will give up everything he knows after only 30 second of screaming and yelling by the cop and just after the BG is treatened with prison.
    I see you have also been paying attention to true tatics................... we need to know these things before it is to late.

Links