Stolen trailer-eyes on the road

This is a discussion on Stolen trailer-eyes on the road within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Savannah, GA 3/8/11 Sometime after 7pm, someone cut the hitch lock from my trailer and away it went. It had been parked behind the store ...

Thread: Stolen trailer-eyes on the road

Distinguished Member Array airslot's Avatar

Angry Stolen trailer-eyes on the road

Savannah, GA 3/8/11

Sometime after 7pm, someone cut the hitch lock from my trailer and away it went. It had been parked behind the store for months with no problems.

Fortunately, unfortunately for the thief, it's a fairly rare brand (CARSON) in this area of the country and was modified by me to maximize versatility (side boards, D-rings and rope hooks).

LEO speculated that it might be one of the A/C - copper thieves.

Those of you that travel the Low Country of Georgia / South Carolina, if you see this one, shoot me a PM and/or contact LEO.

Thanks, Roy

2006 CARSON flatbed
    GA LIC. TL509P5
    IMG_0003.JPGIMG_0002.jpgIMG_0001.JPGIMG_0004.jpg

Additional reflective tape added to front & back of fenders.
    The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

2. Remove Ads

I hope you get it back brother!

What a low life thief.......... Hope they catch him / them...

I'll keep my eyes peeled. I always check out trailers as I want to get one... now to keep Carson in my mind.
    Please take my posts with a grain of salt. I am frequently sleep deprived and always just on this side of "Krazy".

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle. Edmund Burke

Links