Hard core FOF training!

Hard core FOF training!

This is a discussion on Hard core FOF training! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I just finished a 1/2 hour long running, gunning Nerf gunfight with my wife and two oldest kids (ages 3 and 5). It was full ...

Thread: Hard core FOF training!

VIP Member

Hard core FOF training!

I just finished a 1/2 hour long running, gunning Nerf gunfight with my wife and two oldest kids (ages 3 and 5).

It was full on pandemonium! About halfway through I ran out of Nerf darts and was reminded to always carry an extra mag. When I was out of ammo I had to resort to inflicting wedgies on my opponents. <--- Isn't war hell?
    Last edited by atctimmy; March 24th, 2011 at 01:36 AM. Reason: grammar
    I haven’t heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

Administrator
    You ended up waging a wedgie war?

Ill never forget when I had my first nerf war and got pistol whipped by the other kid...You learn fast
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike

I am laughing better than I have in weeks. Thanks, yawl!

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

LoL! Another one for the book of memories for you and the family. THIS , is what life is really all about.
    Life. Got one? Sounds like you do.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

VIP Member
    When I was tucking my son into bed tonight he said "Dad, I think you won our gunfight.". I told him to make sure that he told his mother that I won. :)
    I haven’t heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

Suuurrre, we all know who really won! But we wont tell.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Nerf war? Something like this:

~~~~~
    The only common sense gun legislation was written about 224 years ago.

I carry always not because I go places trouble is likely, but because trouble has a habit of not staying in its assigned zone.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Did you get to use Dirty Harry's line? "did I fire five or six..."

My daughter's boyfriend and I go head to head on Call of Duty, it gets intense. I always get defeated but what a riot.

Good to hear about a family doing something together-Good Job!
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Sponsored Links