Sons of Guns dual water cooled M16's ;-p

This is a discussion on Sons of Guns dual water cooled M16's ;-p within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I caught this show last night while flipping around before bed...HOLY BAT BULLETS that looked fun. When they were testing in the beginning with the ...

Thread: Sons of Guns dual water cooled M16's ;-p

Sons of Guns dual water cooled M16's ;-p

I caught this show last night while flipping around before bed...HOLY BAT BULLETS that looked fun.
    When they were testing in the beginning with the first rifle the gas tube was literally glowing cherry red. They recorded the temp with a laser at 725* after a 300rnd dump. Their water cooling design dropped it down unbelievably low for sustained fire. Shorter bursts were holding at around 80* if IRC and longer dumps I think they said the reduction was 40% so I'm guessing what around 200*?
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

2. Remove Ads

Links