Lets make things even

Lets make things even

This is a discussion on Lets make things even within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I have been reading posts on this site for a long time now. The thing that has been getting to me for a while now, ...

Thread: Lets make things even

Lets make things even

I have been reading posts on this site for a long time now. The thing that has been getting to me for a while now, is that people that are law abiding citizens are being cited for disorderly conduct for legally packing a fire arm into a restaurant. Just because of a persons feeling. (If a person has a feeling and calls the cops the law abiding citizen can be issued a citation from the Officer). This has happent to a 75 year old man in Washington And just resently in Madison Wisconsin.

Well my idea is that if this can happen to the law abiding then why not to the gang banging thug. If I call on the gang banger in Red, Blue, pants around their knees, Crack slinging (Terrorist), because if feel threatened.

Why not? Or would their civil rights be violated because of profiling. It’s my belief that if a community is being destroyed by gangs, the gangs should be treated as terrorists.

VIP Member
    I'm in..

I think the DA and the panty-waist police, who would charge someone who is minding their own business, while CC or OC, and are aressted on distubing the peace, or some other trumped charge should get their head out of the sand.

See below.

I'm trying to see things from their point of view , but I can't seem to get my head that far up my butt.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

VIP Member
    To some extent I agree with you. I was a peace officer before the advent of cell phone cameras, and I know that cops today are afraid of those devices. Likewise, criminals are protected in some cities across America like San Francisco. It's all backwards and it will take yet another 911 event to remind some people that political correctness can be deadly.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

If we consider police officers responding to gang members profiling, then isn’t it profiling when calling 911 on law abiding OC caring citizens?

Links