JOKE : Bridge to Hawaii??

This is a discussion on JOKE : Bridge to Hawaii?? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A guy finds a lamp on the beach and so he rubbed it. A genie came out and told the guy that he will grant ...

VIP Member

A guy finds a lamp on the beach and so he rubbed it. A genie came out and told the guy that he will grant him one wish. Well the guy was caught off guard and said, "I have always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I am afraid to fly. Can you build me a bridge to Hawaii?"

Well the genie thouhgt about it and said, "Do you know how much is involved in building such a bridge? I would have to sink pilings down miles into the ocean. It would take millions of yards of concrete. The labor would be incredible. Can you think of something else?"

By this time the guy has had time to think, and says, "Okay, I have had a question all my life, and I wonder if you could explain something to me. Would you please explain to me how the mind of a woman works?"

The genie looked at him and said, "Do you want that bridge two lanes or four?"
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

4 Lanes and it's not a joke it's true.
    LET FREEDOM REIGN NOT GOVERNMENT

Links