after a day and a half at my new job

This is a discussion on after a day and a half at my new job within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Redbull gives me wings. Actully in indiana the law requires only a 40 hour course to be certified as a peace officer. I am also ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: after a day and a half at my new job

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    Redbull gives me wings. Actully in indiana the law requires only a 40 hour course to be certified as a peace officer. I am also required to certify annually with my firearm, pc spray, baton and tazer if I choose to carry them. My uniform still has company insignia on the coller and patcbs and my authority ends when my shift ends
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    and heres a new twist, got off after 14 hours this morning at 0700, got dispatched over the radio to another location for 8 hours at 0900. this should be interesting
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

Interesting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links