Excuse Me While I Rant - Page 2

Excuse Me While I Rant

This is a discussion on Excuse Me While I Rant within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by dukalmighty I thought Geronimo was slang for (Hold my beer and watch this) That's FUNNY RIGHT THERE,I don't care who you are...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Excuse Me While I Rant

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I thought Geronimo was slang for (Hold my beer and watch this)
    That's FUNNY RIGHT THERE,I don't care who you are

Distinguished Member
    Which reminds me of Custer's second to last words: "Don't take any prisoners!"
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

In Delaware, East of the Mason Dixon Line.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunGeezer View Post
    It's just another example of Political Correctness at work eroding the fabric of what used to mean, simply being American. We can no longer laugh at ourselves or poke fun at each other at the risk of offending someone who is thin-skinned enough to take it personally. There are too many neo-Americans who have no idea of the melting-pot concept of American life. Unfortunately, everyone seems to have an agenda.
    Very well said, if you add moral relativity and political correctness together they are ruining the unique culture we once called American.
    "To believe that social reforms can eradicate evil altogether is to forget that evil is a protean creature, forever assuming a new shape when deprived of an old one." - SAT

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Cool

Welcome tarheelddavi and you are correct that is funny I don't care who you are.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    I have absolutely no Native American/Indian heritage, but hey, through the 10 degrees of separation, I might be able to find something. Then if I get some compensation, I might be able to purchase that new Glock I wanted.

Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

LOPO - that's awesome! Fair warning, I'll be stealing it in the future

a few years ago there was a big push to change a local HS team name from the indians to something else... those who were most offended leading the charge were not nor were they related to native americans in any way. I am and are not offended one bit but was offended by wanna be's that have no right to stick their nose where it is not wanted nor asked for!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links