Uneasy riders.

This is a discussion on Uneasy riders. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A bikers joke... A tough looking group of bikers were riding when they saw a girl about to jump off a bridge so they stop. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By glockman10mm

Thread: Uneasy riders.

Uneasy riders.

A bikers joke...

A tough looking group of bikers were riding when they saw a girl about to jump off a bridge so they stop.

The leader, a big burly man, gets off his bike and says, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to commit a suicide," she says.

While he did not want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss an opportunity, and he asked "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

So, she does and it was a long, deep lingering kiss.

After she's finished, the biker says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had. That's a real talent you are wasting. You could be famous. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl......"
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

2. Remove Ads

I would venture to guess after saying that her/it's death probably wasn't a suicide.
    WHEC724 likes this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Honest Officer, she/he just slipped out of my grasp!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Would that be considered the "kiss of death?"
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

I just threw up on my laptop.

Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

If I wasn't married and had to date today,I wouldn't kiss any female,until I had pictoral and medical proof she was born a female and wasn't an altered unit.I've seen some Trannys on Maury that just looking at them you couldn't tell.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar
    Yuck

Links