Social Ills and why we carry

This is a discussion on Social Ills and why we carry within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Big pharma + shrinks who largely do nothing but make a living writing prescriptions for legalized drug addictions are one side of the coin. Big ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Social Ills and why we carry

Big pharma + shrinks who largely do nothing but make a living writing prescriptions for legalized drug addictions are one side of the coin.

Big government + a sham war on drugs is on the other.

Legalization would slam the door shut on both sides, and not make anything worse on the addiction front, and would save millions of lives in the short term both here and in nations around the world that feed our nation's voracious appetite for drugs of all flavors. It would free up our prisons and courts process and manage true violent and dangerous criminals, instead of the absolutely obscene numbers of nonviolent persons that come out of the system violent as a result, further exacerbating the problems on the street.

I have no patience on this subject for debate, I'm afraid. I am sure to be lambasted for my opinions, but there is no argument to be made against legalization that holds any water at all, in my opinion.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    I really did not intend for this to be a political issue.
    Closed.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links