Would you believe?

This is a discussion on Would you believe? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Thought you folks might find this humorous. Not only would this guarantee you a visit from your friendly ATF agents but after the first round ...

Thread: Would you believe?

Center of the World Ma! Center of the World!

Would you believe?

Thought you folks might find this humorous. Not only would this guarantee you a visit from your friendly ATF agents but after the first round you would be shooting at the sky. Some people will form a line for anything to be the first on their block to get a dumb idea. I was actually looking for the modification that puts the sights on the side of the slide so you can shoot like a gangster…

Glock Full-Auto
    Conversion Guide

This compilation contains two manuals for the price on one. Manual 1: Convert your Glock to full-auto. This manual contains complete instructions and blueprints for two disconnetor modification methods for a fully auto Glock conversion. Please note that all proper licensing is required to make changes to your weapons. Contact the BATF for approval prior to conversions or modifications. Need more info. 24 pages Manual 2: Quick Convert Guide. This manual contains an easy-to-follow, five-step installation procedure for Glock 9mm pistols and also includes detailed blueprints of the selector rod, disconnector, and end cap pieces. 5 pages

This e-book is available for instant download or home delivery. Please note that all proper licensing is required to make changes to your weapons.
    "Hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."
    - William Munny (Clint Eastwood in the Unfrogivin)

“The graveyards are full of indispensable men.” – Napoleon Bonaparte

“My Idea of a fair fight is beating baby seals with a club”

2. Remove Ads

thanks but no thanks..... thats all I need.
    Call me paranoid but...(heres the scenario) I can see down loading the manuals and then someone, somehow has you I.P., you get a visit from some government agency, then if you own a glock you get blamed into illegal conversions or you get blamed for being in some sort of conspiracy to help overthrow the government because you gave said manuals to people with glocks, yadda, yadda, yadda........

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark555
    Thought you folks might find this humorous. ..... I was actually looking for the modification that puts the sights on the side of the slide so you can shoot like a gangster…
    You mean these:

http://www.thegunzone.com/glock/glock-gag.html

this was done as a joke, I don't know of any real ones.....
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

A full auto Glock isn't as hard to control as you might imagine... and more fun that you would believe! They do make a factory full auto, the Glock 18.

As far as converting your own, sounds like a good way to spend the rest of your life behind bars to me.
    Liberty is an inherently offensive lifestyle. Living in a free society guarantees that each one of us will see our most cherished principles and beliefs questioned and in some cases mocked. It's worth it.

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    Yeah, controlling it may not be THAT hard.... but accurately hitting something with it....? I think you'd have better luck aiming a 240Golf with your forehead. haha

If I was gonna get something in the single-handed full-auto catagory, I'd have to go with the Stechkin APSB. It's a collectible and just oh so cool. haha I heard they're pretty inaccurate, but oh well. John Travolta was blastin away with one at the end of "Face/Off" and I was impressed.
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

Center of the World Ma! Center of the World!
    Yes it was ment as a joke and thanks for the post to the gunzone.
    "Hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."
    - William Munny (Clint Eastwood in the Unfrogivin)

“The graveyards are full of indispensable men.” – Napoleon Bonaparte

“My Idea of a fair fight is beating baby seals with a club”

Assistant Administrator
    Most folks are hopefully too sensible to try anything on a Glock - or any other semi come to that.

We can safely leave such excursions to the likes of GunKid
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

IMHO gangster type shooting is a joke.

Links