New Rhianna video? - Page 2

New Rhianna video?

This is a discussion on New Rhianna video? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I have not seen the video, and I may defer to those more adept at critical thought than I to deconstruct the subject matter... But ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: New Rhianna video?

I have not seen the video, and I may defer to those more adept at critical thought than I to deconstruct the subject matter... But this thread is crackin me up!!
    "You don't have a soul, you are a soul. You have a body." CS Lewis

S&W .41 Mag - Colt DS - Ruger Single Six - Ruger Security Six - Buckmark-Beretta 21A - S&W 351PD 22 Mag- Spfld XD 9mm -- Plenty Of Long Guns--- Dry Powder and RCBS.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    I mostly just wanted to get it out there; all the sheeple at various stations saying that the video 'goes too far', and not wanting on tv.

Like I said, not my music, but I don't think that it 'goes too far'. I've seen much worse on tv during prime time.
    "Gun control should mean hitting your target every time."

Please try to remember- I have a very dry sense of humor. It usually sounds mean, but isn't meant to be.

Ok I had to watch it, you're right, the content is tame by comparison to a lot of the current and former offerings available. Some of the comments just struck me as good, funny stuff. I needed that.
    BTW not my preferred style either. I can go for anything from Benny Goodman to Stevie Ray Vaughn. But not that...
    Last edited by Rightwing; June 3rd, 2011 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Added a thought
    "You don't have a soul, you are a soul. You have a body." CS Lewis

S&W .41 Mag - Colt DS - Ruger Single Six - Ruger Security Six - Buckmark-Beretta 21A - S&W 351PD 22 Mag- Spfld XD 9mm -- Plenty Of Long Guns--- Dry Powder and RCBS.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Rightwing View Post
    Ok I had to watch it, you're right, the content is tame by comparison to a lot of the current and former offerings available. Some of the comments just struck me as good, funny stuff. I needed that.
    I figured there would be some good stuff. It was also a little important to me to get out there that it is not as bad a video as some people were making it out to be.
    "Gun control should mean hitting your target every time."

Please try to remember- I have a very dry sense of humor. It usually sounds mean, but isn't meant to be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links