New Rhianna video? - Page 2

New Rhianna video?

This is a discussion on New Rhianna video? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I have not seen the video, and I may defer to those more adept at critical thought than I to deconstruct the subject matter... But ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: New Rhianna video?

I have not seen the video, and I may defer to those more adept at critical thought than I to deconstruct the subject matter... But this thread is crackin me up!!
    "You don't have a soul, you are a soul. You have a body." CS Lewis

S&W .41 Mag - Colt DS - Ruger Single Six - Ruger Security Six - Buckmark-Beretta 21A - S&W 351PD 22 Mag- Spfld XD 9mm -- Plenty Of Long Guns--- Dry Powder and RCBS.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    I mostly just wanted to get it out there; all the sheeple at various stations saying that the video 'goes too far', and not wanting on tv.

Like I said, not my music, but I don't think that it 'goes too far'. I've seen much worse on tv during prime time.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Ok I had to watch it, you're right, the content is tame by comparison to a lot of the current and former offerings available. Some of the comments just struck me as good, funny stuff. I needed that.
    BTW not my preferred style either. I can go for anything from Benny Goodman to Stevie Ray Vaughn. But not that...
    Last edited by Rightwing; June 3rd, 2011 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Added a thought
    "You don't have a soul, you are a soul. You have a body." CS Lewis

S&W .41 Mag - Colt DS - Ruger Single Six - Ruger Security Six - Buckmark-Beretta 21A - S&W 351PD 22 Mag- Spfld XD 9mm -- Plenty Of Long Guns--- Dry Powder and RCBS.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Rightwing View Post
    Ok I had to watch it, you're right, the content is tame by comparison to a lot of the current and former offerings available. Some of the comments just struck me as good, funny stuff. I needed that.
    I figured there would be some good stuff. It was also a little important to me to get out there that it is not as bad a video as some people were making it out to be.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links