Knock on my door at 5:18 am Tuesday.

This is a discussion on Knock on my door at 5:18 am Tuesday. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by GoBigOrange Bubbie, you should post this over on TGO also. OhShoot was asking about you the other day, so was Mike.357. So ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Knock on my door at 5:18 am Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBigOrange View Post
    Bubbie, you should post this over on TGO also. OhShoot was asking about you the other day, so was Mike.357.

So he is your neighbor and came to your door for help? I'm surprised you even answered the door for him honestly but if you recognized his voice then it makes sense. I'm glad he was ok but I can't believe he doesn't own a single gun if he had a CCW permit at one point. That's odd.
    I had a pistol in my waistband, and recognized him through the window with the pporch light on. My virus software has issues with me going to TGO.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

2. Remove Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links