House Hearings On ATF Fast and Furious Gun Running.....

House Hearings On ATF Fast and Furious Gun Running.....

This is a discussion on House Hearings On ATF Fast and Furious Gun Running..... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hopefully some justice will come out of this and the ATF will be held accountable for their actions. Gun-Running Sting Blows Up: House Hearings on ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By paaiyan

Thread: House Hearings On ATF Fast and Furious Gun Running.....

Exclamation House Hearings On ATF Fast and Furious Gun Running.....

Hopefully some justice will come out of this and the ATF will be held accountable for their actions.

Gun-Running Sting Blows Up: House Hearings on ATF's Fast and Furious - Yahoo! News
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

One can only hope, but I haven't got much.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Without sounding too "political", this administration has not been held accountable for any of the illegal and/or unconstitutional things it has "pulled" to date...I honestly don't see it changing now.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Heck, the last administration wasn't held accountable for a lot of crap either. The pendulum swings both ways.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

I'm not saying one is better than the other...they're both terrible...I just don't remember an administration that has had so many late night phone calls, back room deals, and things that went around Congress. Johnsons administration was corrupt and so was Nixons but they didn't skirt Congress.
    But as a gun owner (I assume since you're on this forum) how can you support an adminstration that is so blatantly anti-gun?
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Never said I supported Obama, just pointing out that it's not a new thing, and not strictly one side or the other either. I was rather upset last election, I didn't really like anyone I could vote for.
    Old School likes this.
    My blog

AMEN! Sorry, I assumed, and you know what that does...
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by paaiyan View Post
    Heck, the last administration wasn't held accountable for a lot of crap either. The pendulum swings both ways.
    That's funny.... Bush has been blamed for everything that has happened for the last 3 years! I think Obama just blamed Bush for Obama-care's cost over runs. Bush was by no means perfect, but I can't think of any better POTUS for those 8 years.
    Get the U.N. out of the U.S.
    Get the U.S. out of the U.N.

No worries Stubborn. I like Bush, and I'm not stupid enough to blame him for everything, and especially not for happenings in the last 3 years. I think he did a good job playing the hand dealt to him. I'm just saying he wasn't immune to doing stupid things. Trust me, I like Obama a lot less. I was thoroughly disappointed with the choices for POTUS last election and I hope the GOP, or the Tea Party, or the Independents or someone can come up with a good candidate for the next round.

Anyway, here's hoping the ATF gets held accountable for some very, very stupid mistakes.
    My blog

People can say what they want about Bush...but I can honestly say there is no President from my memory other than Reagan that I would have wanted at the helm when 9-11 went down, and I'm pushing 60 years old and can remember a lot of Presidents.
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Well I'm only 23, but Bush is my favorite POTUS I remember.
    My blog

Sponsored Links