Defensive Carry Fashion Show.

This is a discussion on Defensive Carry Fashion Show. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I have been reading alot about dressing around our guns and thought it might be interesting to see how the DC members dress when out ...

Thread: Defensive Carry Fashion Show.

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar

Defensive Carry Fashion Show.

I have been reading alot about dressing around our guns and thought it might be interesting to see how the DC members dress when out and about in public both at work and during time off. I feel it would be much easier for the new people on the site to get an idea of what we mean when we say dress around our guns and then have pictures as reference. Lets go with three things, work apparel, lesiure running errands clothing, and dress clothing. Id post some pictures of me but I feel the pictures of me in uniform detract from who i really am. My last time in civis was about four weeks ago.....anyhoo lets get some pics up and get the DC fashion show rolling
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

2. Remove Ads

Links