O.T. This is a must see, please comment on Freedom to fascism!

This is a discussion on O.T. This is a must see, please comment on Freedom to fascism! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Please take the time to view this website and video's. This will wake you up! it woke me up! I didn't even realize a lot ...

Please take the time to view this website and video's. This will wake you up! it woke me up! I didn't even realize a lot of what is being said here. Did you?

http://www.freedomtofascism.com/index.html

When finished please comment on what you think and what should be done. Not only that but send this to your network of email friends as well.

Ti
    Train and train hard, you might not get a second chance to make a first impression!

I vote for Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President.....Not!

Sounds like yet another film devoted to how evil George Bush is supposed to be.

Phil, apparently you did not take the time and watch the video's with commenting in 5 minutes. one video takes 15 minutes itself.

This is in fact not about GWB, but where this country is headed. I will ask again that you take the time to watch the videos and you will see why your statement is wrong!

Ti
    Last edited by Ti Carry; July 30th, 2006 at 12:49 PM.
    Train and train hard, you might not get a second chance to make a first impression!

So there is nothing in this film about the Great Big Evil Patriot Act? You guarantee that Bush and his policies aren't mentioned at all? You're certain of that?

VIP Member
    The IRS and government cannot tax you. The Federal Reserve is a private institution not answerable to the people. Paper money is worthless. The value of the dollar is actually 4 cents.

The Patriot Act comes in about half way through. Martial law, jailed without charges, control of all resources. National ID card. RFID implants in people. RFIDs in money that allow the Fed Reserve to track you and your money everywhere.

New World Order brought about by private bankers that control all governments of the world. The war in Iraq was brought about by the Federal Reserve Bank here and a UK bank.

A basic summary, but those are the high points. Aaron Russo is a self proclaimed Libertarian who has run for office as a republican and endorsed the democrat after he lost the primary.

If you want to delve into this further investigate the following: Tri-Lateral Commission, The Masons, The Bilderburgers, Skull & Bones, The Knights Templar et. al. All very interesting reading. Read a book called the 'Unseen Hand'.
    Procrastinators are the leaders of tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Elmore
    So there is nothing in this film about the Great Big Evil Patriot Act? You guarantee that Bush and his policies aren't mentioned at all? You're certain of that?
    O.K. Phil, You got me I missed the word "JUST" Not just about GWB. This has been going on well before the patriot act. Does none of this concern you at all? Do you not think that this can happen, will happen or is going to happen? it's already happening.

Scott, I will check out what you referanced, thanks!

I am concerned about this and thought that more on here would have some good opinions and insite, I guess I was wrong. This is not just about one person and his opinions, a lot of this is fact.

Ti.

Links