Falling Skies - Who Watched It? - Page 3

Falling Skies - Who Watched It?

This is a discussion on Falling Skies - Who Watched It? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by QKShooter I always had a thing for beautiful, nude, blue eyed, blonde, bushy eyebrowed females covered in ashes in close proximity with ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Falling Skies - Who Watched It?

Distinguished Member Array LanceORYGUN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    I always had a thing for beautiful, nude, blue eyed, blonde, bushy eyebrowed females covered in ashes in close proximity with fantasy infant flying reptiles.

Possibly it's just an idiosyncratic quirk of mine.

There have been complaints from some women regarding so many attractive women appearing nude in the series.

One reviewer noted that at least a topless woman appears in the series every 15 minutes. There was some fear that all of the female nudity and the violence against women portrayed in the series might turn off female viewers. But there are actually 4 very strong female leads in the series, which is helping to attract female viewers.

Just checking in to see who's still watching this show? I've been watching, and I'm still disappointed. They said there are only two episodes left. I gotta believe it will not be extended.

-
    'Be careful, even in small matters' - Miyamoto Musashi

I was really excited to watch it. Then I saw it. I didnt like it. I figured i'd give it a few episodes to get going. The second and third episodes sucked. I figured at this point, I hate the show. They take one small event or incident and turn it into an entire episode. I'm screwed though, because at this point, I have to keep watching to see if it ends on a high note. Otherwise, just wasted time Highly dissapointed

After 3.5 episodes ... B O R I N G ... so, it's history for me ... poof
    "Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid."
    John Wayne

In Delaware, East of the Mason Dixon Line.
    Yeah, the series lost me, when they hit the tactically brilliant decision that they could fortify a school and be "safe" after they watched their fortifications ruined by the angry aliens in Boston, overall unbelievable.
    "To believe that social reforms can eradicate evil altogether is to forget that evil is a protean creature, forever assuming a new shape when deprived of an old one." - SAT

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy-SS View Post
    Just checking in to see who's still watching this show? I've been watching, and I'm still disappointed. They said there are only two episodes left. I gotta believe it will not be extended.

-

I Renamed it FAILING SKIES. <~~~

I still intend to finish watching it though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links