Battlefield 3

Battlefield 3

This is a discussion on Battlefield 3 within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; For you gamers on this forum, YouTube - ‪Battlefield 3 "My Life" Gameplay Trailer‬‏ What do you think?...

Thread: Battlefield 3

Battlefield 3

For you gamers on this forum,
    YouTube - ‪Battlefield 3 "My Life" Gameplay Trailer‬‏
    What do you think?
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike

The only game I will pre-order all year.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Pre ordered. When it arrives COD Black Ops goes away. That is incredible realism.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Yep, with two boys, and a grandson in the house for the summer, we'll be getting that one for sure!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

I will pre order this game, it looks great. I will even go so far as to bet that as I load it into my xbox on day one an "update" will be available.
    " The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissenger

Wow, if I were a gamer that would be on my must get list.

I was in on the beta for this, and it was extremely impressive. Definitely worth a pre-order.

Distinguished Member Array morintp's Avatar
    I used to be a hardcore gamer, and played in several clan ladder matches in Ghost Recon and Battlefield 2. The Battlefield games are a blast for both experienced gamers and n00bs especially with respawning so inexperienced players didn't have to sit out the rest of the round when they died. The ability to fly a plane, drive tanks, APCs and Humvees or be a ground pounder gave it something for everyone. I really liked the Special Forces expansion pack with the grappling hooks, ziplines, ATV's and Jet Skis. Battlefield 2142 was pretty sick too.

I just don't have that kind of time anymore.
    64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

Not bad looking at all. My clan is going to run a server when it hits. MW3 will go down like the burning heep,like MW2 was....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Distinguished Member
    I played all of the Battlefield games through 2142 when I was into PC gaming, but keeping up with specs got too expensive. They were a lot of fun.

I do play some CoD, but never got into BF:BC. BF:3 looks like it will give MW3 a run for its money.

Quote Originally Posted by Xader View Post
    I played all of the Battlefield games through 2142 when I was into PC gaming, but keeping up with specs got too expensive. They were a lot of fun.

I do play some CoD, but never got into BF:BC. BF:3 looks like it will give MW3 a run for its money.
    Yep I hear you, I have had to upgrade every year. To be honest it is worth it. PC gaming is the best. Fast, hard, and nothing in between....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

I'm a big COD: Black Ops fan but this looks amazing. I can't wait for this to come out
    Kind of Blue - Miles Davis (1959). If you haven't heard it, go listen!

Links