What a moron - Page 2

What a moron

This is a discussion on What a moron within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Judge sent a message. Now let's see how many stupid people who are fighting their way into this side show get that message....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What a moron

Judge sent a message. Now let's see how many stupid people who are fighting their way into this side show get that message.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Your Honor I did not give anybody the finger,I was merely preparing to pick a booger
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guantes View Post
    Judges are very fond of hearing themselves talk.
    never had a judge who wanted to hear himself talk.
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

Quote Originally Posted by INccwchris View Post
    never had a judge who wanted to hear himself talk.
    That's because they get little opportunity during most trials. It's the lawyers who capitalize on all the jaw jacking.

Remember that Judge in the custody case for Anna Nicole Smith's baby? The TV camera's were on and that guy would drone on and on every opportunity he got. What a flake, too.

And Judge Ito, in the O.J. Simpson trial had his moments of diarrhea of the mouth too.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    National TV might of had something to do with it. And, I'm sure the judge wanted to make an example out of him.

I like how my pal Judge Bouchard does it though; ( You got to watch the video )

Judge Sentences Woman To Jail During Courtroom Outburst - :: Cincinnati news story :: LOCAL 12 WKRC-TV in Cincinnati

I've had more than a few cases in his court. He's a good Judge, just don't cross him.
    Thats GREAT "Sixto" as it should be. If ones parents did not teach them to respect, then society must teach them. "Mommy and Daddy's" lessons are usually much easier learned than society's.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Distinguished Member Array Elk Hunter's Avatar
    I guess you are supposed to behave in court. Bet he won't do that again.

I was the only one observing in a court room one time and the judge looked at me and rather grufffly asked what I was doing. "Just observing sir." He said something like "oh welcome to my court, more citizens should observe and understand the court."

My wife has been obsessed with this trial and saw this dimwitt get his ass handed to him yesterday, she LOL'd.
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joker1 View Post
    My wife has been obsessed with this trial and saw this dimwitt get his ass handed to him yesterday, she LOL'd.
    We had it on at work and were all hoping he would toss him in the can. Never expected six days. We figured overnight.

I laughed when he said he could pay the whole fine at once and all he had was $124.00 to his name. He had NO idea what the judge was asking him with the appeal either. No idea.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

Quote Originally Posted by deadguy View Post
    We had it on at work and were all hoping he would toss him in the can. Never expected six days. We figured overnight.

I laughed when he said he could pay the whole fine at once and all he had was $124.00 to his name. He had NO idea what the judge was asking him with the appeal either. No idea.

I was watching it, waiting til time to leave for my dental appointment. They were wtrapping up coverage, court had been adjourned so I went to brush my teeth, returned and saw the guy getting drilled by the judge. I too figured he would get one or two nights in the lock up.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

Funny thing is that there were constant brawls among the hundreds of attention whores who were trying to be part of the audience for this circus. Instead of going to work or going out and buying caviar with their food stamps they would fight over a chance to sit in a courtroom all day and see grisly pictures a toddlers remains. This guy gets lucky enough to be in there on the day that the accused may have taken the stand and he makes an even bigger ass of himself in the most watched courtroom in the world. Classy.
    NRA Life Member

I wonder what in his perception made that seem like a good idea.

and I've spent the last two minutes trying to squish that bug on Sixto's post.

Quote Originally Posted by SobaLosa View Post
    I wonder what in his perception made that seem like a good idea.

and I've spent the last two minutes trying to squish that bug on Sixto's post.
    Yeah it's difficult, SIXTO himself can't even seem to hit it with the windshield of his truck.
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    I'm all for order in a courtroom, SIXTO, but your boy's got himself a little anger problem. Justice is blind for a reason, & the bench is no place for emotion.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Distinguished Member Array CT-Mike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    National TV might of had something to do with it. And, I'm sure the judge wanted to make an example out of him.

I like how my pal Judge Bouchard does it though; ( You got to watch the video )

Judge Sentences Woman To Jail During Courtroom Outburst - :: Cincinnati news story :: LOCAL 12 WKRC-TV in Cincinnati

I've had more than a few cases in his court. He's a good Judge, just don't cross him.
    The stupid shall be punished.
    "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield, and government to gain ground."

- Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the arrow, you're my bow, shoot me forth and I will go"

"Do not let any individual posts put a knot in your Big Boy Under-Roos"

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    Betcha one of those mags you see at the grocery store checkout line not only pays his fine, but does a feature story on why he flipped Ashton. May be some big bucks in his future.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links