What a moron - Page 3

What a moron

This is a discussion on What a moron within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Childish. Yes. Everybody on earth has done something at one time, as stupid as this, only he was caught....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What a moron

VIP Member
    Childish.
    Yes.

Everybody on earth has done something at one time, as stupid as this, only he was caught.
    aznav likes this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Ya know, I've seen enough of this circus on tv.I dident even watch this video. The only thing that happened was a little girl died by accident or was killed. It is just sickening that people were fighting to get into court to watch this. What is wrong with society today?
    TC
    Rock and Glock and aznav like this.

Distinguished Member
    I suppose I should laugh, but, dang, if that ain't something I would have pulled in my twenties. I thought he was fairly subtle but the judge got it.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Distinguished Member
    Oh, yeah. You got that right. I could never run for office, seriously. The things that would percolate up from the grave on some of my stellar behavior as a student and a soldier.
    SIGguy229 likes this.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links