SOCAL wants to Secede from California YESSSSSSSSS!!!!

This is a discussion on SOCAL wants to Secede from California YESSSSSSSSS!!!! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; YESSSS!!!!!!! Official Calls For Riverside, 12 Other Counties To Secede From California CBS Los Angeles My god if they do I am moving back ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By deadguy

Thread: SOCAL wants to Secede from California YESSSSSSSSS!!!!

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar

YESSSS!!!!!!!

Official Calls For Riverside, 12 Other Counties To Secede From California CBS Los Angeles

My god if they do I am moving back to my beloved San Diego County. I loved that place, and believe it or not, most people in SoCal happen to be Conservative, constitutional type folks. But the Liberal atrocity that is NorCAL i.e. San Fran and San Jose and Sacr, have ruined the entire state.

Link is from Drudge report!
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

What would LaRaza say to that? Doesn't Mexico get first dibs?
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    I'd be torn on this one if I lived out there. If Hollywood could be lopped off and set adrift I might consider the new option.
    WvHiker likes this.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

VIP Member
    I've got relatives on Sac'to, and that place used to be very conservative, {15-30 yrs ago}, before all the kooks who couldn't afford to live in LA or San Francisco moved there.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

About time someone in So California got smart ... they've been taken for a ride by No. Calif for a long time.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Links