Saw the new Transformers Movie

Saw the new Transformers Movie

This is a discussion on Saw the new Transformers Movie within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; There will be no spoilers here. The Decepticons (BGs) took over the city of Chicago. They wiped out the majority of the city and populace ...

Cool Saw the new Transformers Movie

There will be no spoilers here.

The Decepticons (BGs) took over the city of Chicago. They wiped out the majority of the city and populace in it. It made me smile for a couple of reasons. One, it was poetic justice to see the most liberal and screwed up city get wiped out. Two, it was fake, so I didn't have to feel guilty about actual people getting hurt.

More movies need to blow Chicago up.

It was an enjoyable movie as well. Nothing great, nothing horrible, but good enough to make me enjoy having spent the time to see it.

I can't wait to see it when it gets to Netflix!

Senior Member Array stanislaskasava's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter64 View Post
    I can't wait to see it when it gets to Netflix!
    Only one more year to go! By then, Gobots will be in theaters.

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    The only reason I saw it was because it seemed like a great action flick to catch in 3D...& Chicago was destroyed!

The film was decent, & the 3D was relatively good. Much better than the first real-color 3D films I saw - Friday the 13th III & Jaws 3.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Links