I need a little help here.....

This is a discussion on I need a little help here..... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; For the last few days, every time I went to look at a topic that includes a movie link, it does not show up on ...

For the last few days, every time I went to look at a topic that includes a movie link, it does not show up on my screen....the link, that is.

Someone told me to add DC to my trusted sites and that would fix the roblem. I did and ONE of the movies showed up.

Now today all of the movie links are gone again.

Any ideas?????

~<:Ssssssssssssnake/""

You probably added that page to your trusted sites. If you open the trusted sites up and view the list, does it show something like "http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/off-topic-humor-discussion/125438-i-need-little-help-here.html" or just "www.defensivecarry.com"? It should show the second. I may not think to check this topic soon, but if you PM me I'll stop by quick as I can. Be glad to help you get it fixed!
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Links