Wow, Casey Anthony found Not Guilty on all Major Counts Amazing - Page 4

Wow, Casey Anthony found Not Guilty on all Major Counts Amazing

This is a discussion on Wow, Casey Anthony found Not Guilty on all Major Counts Amazing within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Chad Rogers Because those are the actions consistent with innocence. Please tell us which of those actions has proven, beyond and to ...

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Wow, Casey Anthony found Not Guilty on all Major Counts Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Rogers View Post

Because those are the actions consistent with innocence.
    Please tell us which of those actions has proven, beyond and to the exclusion of every reasonable doubt, that she murdered her child? I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by redrick View Post
    The dead little girl does.

I hope you never set foot on a jury.

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    You gotta be kinding. She doesn't report her child missing, she starts a trail of lies , the car smells like someone rottening in it and she wont take the stand for questions. I have no doubt.
    Not reporting her child missing doesn't prove that she killed her. She was convicted of lying and no one has denied that, she will be sentenced for that Thursday. And the way the car smelled does not prove that she was there or that Casey Anthony put her there, and the prosecution did not prove otherwise.
    I agree. In my opinion She knows who did it and was behind it in some way.
    Stop whining and go do something that makes a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    This was a made for TV trial folks. You have the ME that has her own show, and the case was covered in detail from day one by Nancy DISGrace and her cronies at CNN. It had a Hollywood ending no doubt.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    We haven't seen the last of this case. The Paul Harvey section is going to be TV fodder for far too long.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    I hope you never set foot on a jury.
    Right back at you.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJD1968 View Post
    Not reporting her child missing doesn't prove that she killed her. She was convicted of lying and no one has denied that, she will be sentenced for that Thursday. And the way the car smelled does not prove that she was there or that Casey Anthony put her there, and the prosecution did not prove otherwise.
    I agree. In my opinion She knows who did it and was behind it in some way.
    It only proves that she wasn't the wonderful mother they tried to make her out to be, and that Caylee was about as important or even less so, than the pets brought up in the trial.

Quote Originally Posted by deadguy View Post
    This was a made for TV trial folks. You have the ME that has her own show, and the case was covered in detail from day one by Nancy DISGrace and her cronies at CNN. It had a Hollywood ending no doubt.
    I have believed for years from watching that old crow that she seems to be determined to make it impossible for anyone in a high profile case to get a fair trial with her incessant attacks.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

Distinguished Member Array LanceORYGUN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    Well, if Casey's parents really believe she was responsible for Caylee's death, and she certainly tried to throw her father under the bus... they could file a wrongful death suit against her.

Same thing happened to OJ and Ron Goldman's father won that case. For what it's worth, he never saw a dime. And certainly Casey has no money to pay for an award of damages.

There is no chance that her own parents are going to sue her in a civil lawsuit. That is wishful thinking, nothing more.

And Goldman did get some money from the sale of OJ's memorabilia. Nothing close to the amount he was awarded, but certainly way more than a dime also.

In fact, it was the sale of OJ's memorabilia that was forced by the civil lawsuit that got OJ in trouble in Las Vegas. For he illegally tried to reclaim some of that property there. And that then led to his current prison sentence.

So in effect, Goldman was successful in putting OJ in prison, in an indirect way. For his civil lawsuit led to OJ's new legal problems that resulted in prison.

In fact, it is sunny and 100 degrees today in Lovelock, NV where OJ is serving his sentence.

Right back at you.

Because I wouldn't convict someone based solely on the fact that I think they're guilty?

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Because I wouldn't convict someone based solely on the fact that I think they're guilty?

No, because you don't have common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceORYGUN View Post
    There is no chance that her own parents are going to sue her in a civil lawsuit. That is wishful thinking, nothing more.

Isn't there a father of the child in all of this mess?

VIP Member
    No evidence. Appropriate verdict. Judge shouldn't have ever let this case go to trial on
    the flimsy garbage the state called evidence. There should have been
    a directed verdict of not guilty. And sanction for the prosecutors who appeared
    to be seeking publicity not justice.

Who killed the kid? Probably the accused, but we don't convict on "probably." We convict on
    real evidence which convinces beyond a reasonable doubt.

No, because you don't have common sense.
    Lulz. I already said I think she killed her daughter, but this is America - we don't convict people of murder because we think they did it. It appears you would, though.

VIP Member
    No evidence. Appropriate verdict. Judge shouldn't have ever let this case go to trial on
    the flimsy garbage the state called evidence. There should have been
    a directed verdict of not guilty. And sanction for the prosecutors who should have known they didn't
    have a case.

Who killed the kid? Probably the accused, but we don't convict on "probably." We convict on
    real evidence which convinces beyond a reasonable doubt.

You gotta be kinding. She doesn't report her child missing, she starts a trail of lies , the car smells like someone rottening in it and she wont take the stand for questions. I have no doubt.
    You sir are 100% correct! At the very least she should have been found guilty of the Child neglect charge, no if ands or buts about it.... heck, you can't even leave your small child alone in a car for any length of time without a good chance of drawing that charge.

I'm done here. Way to much emotion with this travesty regarding that poor little angle to suit my taste.
    redrick likes this.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links