Wow, Casey Anthony found Not Guilty on all Major Counts Amazing

This is a discussion on Wow, Casey Anthony found Not Guilty on all Major Counts Amazing within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Chad Rogers She doesn't report her child missing, she starts a trail of lies , the car smells like someone rottening in ...

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Wow, Casey Anthony found Not Guilty on all Major Counts Amazing

Distinguished Member Array LanceORYGUN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Rogers View Post
    She doesn't report her child missing, she starts a trail of lies , the car smells like someone rottening in it and she wont take the stand for questions. I have no doubt.
    I think that the thing that bothered a lot of folks was all all of those wild parties she attended while Caylee was missing, but before she was reported missing to the authorities.

If a mother has a beautiful little daughter missing, how can she go out to wild parties dressed half-naked, consume massive amounts of alcohol, and make out with everyone in sight?

It may not be proof, but it sure is damning to me.

babyhulk likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    I hope that everyone here that is outraged and upset and ticked off about this case will make sure they express this same anger and outrage for the other kids in this country that are killed and don't get this type of coverage.
    AZJD1968 and scout706 like this.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

Quote Originally Posted by LanceORYGUN View Post
    I think that the thing that bothered a lot of folks was all all of those wild parties she attended while Caylee was missing, but before she was reported missing to the authorities.

If a mother has a beautiful little daughter missing, how can she go out to wild parties dressed half-naked, consume massive amounts of alcohol, and make out with everyone in sight?

It may not be proof, but it sure is damning to me.

I think she has a mental disorder.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    I'm very frustrated by this verdict. I hope she doesn't have any more babies... IF she wants to party and act like something that I'm not going to verbalize in public then let her have it but please don't have any more poor babies to abuse...

In some ways, she is already scheduled to serve a sentence because she will always be known as "Tot Mom" or as the mom that didn't call for 31 days after her tot was missing, etc. I'll be curious to see if she ever gets a job. What can she do? She can't continue to steal from her mom and grandparents, she has been made out to be a liar and a thief on national television, who's going to hire her?

Its ashame poor little Caylee didn't get justice today.

She will write a book, make millions, and use her slutty demeanor to sponge off men. Watch
    Hopyard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by paul34 View Post
    No proof, no conviction. Seems fairly simple to me.

I am glad that at least in the US, there is a court system where public opinion and conjecture is not admissible as evidence.
    My feelings are one thing - but the case began with no proof of a homicide - and Reasonable Doubt is a very high standard (thank god) - so I can't really say what I would have decided on the jury. They have to weigh actual evidence, and this was not so easy as having strong feelings.

I hope they served the demands of the Law - which is that the particular case presented be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. As far as what really happened beyond this prosecutor's case ?: ..................................... "The rest is silence......."

Quote Originally Posted by deadguy View Post
    I hope that everyone here that is outraged and upset and ticked off about this case will make sure they express this same anger and outrage for the other kids in this country that are killed and don't get this type of coverage.
    EXCELLENT!

I spoke to a NYC officer casually a few years ago (and this often has to do with under-18 yr olds): did you know there is a Human Slavery Squad in the NYPD?

I didn't - and when I heard why, just shook my head......... how can these things go on....

Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    She will write a book, make millions, and use her slutty demeanor to sponge off men. Watch
    Maybe she'll take a vacation in Aruba.

uh oh... I forgot, Joran Van der Sloot is sitting in a South American prison for a second murder... Never-mind, Aruba is safe now.

It was a thought though...
    JDE101 likes this.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    I did not sit on the jury and I did not hear every piece of evidence or testimony. Therefore I am not qualified to second guess the decision of the jury. While flawed, the American jusice/jury system is still best in the in the world. I am willing to accept decisions I may not personally agree with as a tradeoff for what we have. My 2 cents...
    Bark'n and msgt/ret like this.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post

uh oh... I forgot, Joran Van der Sloot is sitting in a South American prison for a second murder... Never-mind, Aruba is safe now.

getting his gf pregnant during conjugal visits too

Quote Originally Posted by deadguy View Post
    That easily goes without saying my friend.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post

And a darn good one two.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

I hope the jury gets to experience something like Caylee was exposed to at some time in their life. That is exactly what they deserve.

The simple facts in this case are that the mother of a two year old child didn't report her missing and showed no concern for her welfare. An innocent parent doesn't not act that way. An innocent parent would be filing police reports and pleading on tv for the return of their child. Heck even guilty parents do that after killing their children. What did Casey do, go out and party. The fact that the monther did nothing is evidence itself, let alone the decomposition evidence in her car.

If resonable doubt could be found in this case, then no one should ever be convicted of murder, ever. Because after all, space aliens could have done it.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by canav844 View Post
    This wasn't court it was circus, I wouldn't be surprised to see an appeal very soon.
    An appeal on what? The state can't appeal a judgement made on the merits, only on things such as dismissals, jurisdiction questions, etc.. They get one chance with the jury and in this case the finders of fact state they did not meet their burden (whether I agree with that is immaterial at this point).
    Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.
    - Mike Tyson

KoB
    Didn't really follow this case, here's WHY:

As a parent of 3 young ones (7, 5, & 2), I have a hard time comprehending the notion that a parent would:

1. NOT immediately report their child missing, regardless of how much time/days elapsed!!!

2. Leisurely get a tattoo, KNOWING your only child was missing as you sat in the chair getting "inked"

As a parent, I firmly believe that YOU are responsible for your child's safety. I do understand that you cannot be with your child/children 100% of the time, every hour within a day, but a CONCERNED parent knows where their child is, especially when that child is dependent upon that parent for survival needs (food, shelter, clothing, etc).

I hope this is not the new millennium method of parenting!

KMB, I

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Links