How Difficult will it be for Casey Anthony to go below Radar?

This is a discussion on How Difficult will it be for Casey Anthony to go below Radar? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I heard she has taken lessons from OJ - she will be hitting the night clubs looking for the real killer....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How Difficult will it be for Casey Anthony to go below Radar?

mkh
    I heard she has taken lessons from OJ - she will be hitting the night clubs looking for the real killer.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    looks like she won;t be doing anything but staring at walls for another year

take that back..she will be out next Wednesday from good behavior.
    Last edited by SIXTO; July 13th, 2011 at 01:23 PM. Reason: merged posts to house keeping
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

Administrator
    Do you folks know how the expression "Zanny the Nanny" came to be?

These young party moms that love to go out partying every night and can't pay for a nanny or babysitter that will watch their kids until 4:00 AM so they use Xanax to dope and tranq their little kids up so that they stay asleep.

So it really SHOULD BE "Xanny The Nanny." The drug Xanax becomes "The Nanny" for their kids.

She is a truly sick individual.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    The scary thing is that she talks about wanting to adopt in her jailhouse letters. Surely there's not an agency that will allow her to adopt.

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    The drug Xanax becomes "The Nanny" for their kids.

She is a truly sick individual.
    Yeah, in the old days it was a Benadryl and a double dose of NyQuell to wash it down.

Bad parents never change, they just use different drugs today.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

She was only on my radar periodically because the TVs in the break room at work are always on CNN....

But honestly, I really don't care.

The day of her sentencing, some guy was outside the courthouse with a 'will you marry me?' sign.

I'm guessing he doesn't have children...
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by miklcolt45 View Post
    The day of her sentencing, some guy was outside the courthouse with a 'will you marry me?' sign.

I'm guessing he doesn't have children...
    Or doesnt want the ones he has.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Senior Moderator
    She and OJ are going star in a reality show called "The Surreal World", chronicling their combined search for "the real killers".
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

She is "scheduled" to be released this Sunday. Something tells me she has already been released and transferred to another location - and is free - new hairdo, new name, and her "family" is supplying her with money. Come Sunday when the media is waiting for her to walk out of the jail, she'll actually be hundreds of miles away.

RE: OP - I don't know and I don't care.

The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters.

VIP Member
    She has big boobs and a pretty face. She will have no problems moving on in life. Some poor sucker will take her in and think he is a lucky man. A quick wedding and a name change and nobody will ever know her secret.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    She is "scheduled" to be released this Sunday. Something tells me she has already been released and transferred to another location - and is free - new hairdo, new name, and her "family" is supplying her with money. Come Sunday when the media is waiting for her to walk out of the jail, she'll actually be hundreds of miles away.
    I tend to agree with this but I thought that I had read something about her being on probation and as a condition of that she's not allowed to leave the county. Before everyone jumps on me about her being found "not guilty", etc. Let us not forget that she has been to jail per lying to police as well as stealing checks and taking money from her mother and her grandfather's nursing home account/fund. She could very well be on probation per these convictions.

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    She has big boobs and a pretty face. She will have no problems moving on in life. Some poor sucker will take her in and think he is a lucky man. A quick wedding and a name change and nobody will ever know her secret.
    I think you're right about some guy thinking he's a lucky guy per her physical attributes. The only thing that makes me think she won't do this is that I do not believe she will pass up on all of the money to be made thnrough various deals, etc. I also believe that Casey is a huge drama queen and deep down LOVES all of the attention she is getting even if it is negative attention.
    Last edited by SIXTO; July 13th, 2011 at 01:22 PM. Reason: use multiple quote feature, it keeps things cleaner

It would not be difficult, the question is does she want to.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

VIP Member
    I didn't follow the trial and have no interest in anything to do with her.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links