How Difficult will it be for Casey Anthony to go below Radar? - Page 3

How Difficult will it be for Casey Anthony to go below Radar?

This is a discussion on How Difficult will it be for Casey Anthony to go below Radar? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; There is a story just posted on Internet news about some guy & HIS name happens to be Casey Anthony . His FaceBook page is ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How Difficult will it be for Casey Anthony to go below Radar?

Administrator
    There is a story just posted on Internet news about some guy & HIS name happens to be Casey Anthony.
    His FaceBook page is being bombarded & he now has to have all of his phone calls screened.
    Poor Guy.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    There is a story just posted on Internet news about some guy & HIS name happens to be Casey Anthony.
    His FaceBook page is being bombarded & he now has to have all of his phone calls screened.
    Poor Guy.
    Oh man that would suck. I feel bad for the guy.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    Yeah, in the old days it was a Benadryl and a double dose of NyQuell to wash it down.

Bad parents never change, they just use different drugs today.
    They said she had .. had prescriptions for 2 meds that were known for being used to dope up a kid, but she was "out" when Caylee disappeared and that Casey had been trying to get them refilled but couldn't get them. Obviously suggesting she may have been using those drugs in the past, and since she didn't have any, went to something new and OD'd Caylee (eg. choroform, etc).

That, I could believe in a heartbeat.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    According to HLN, there was a chopper that followed the SUV that Casey was supposedly in and followed it to Cheney Mason's house. At the same time, however, there is footage from another copter showing a girl with long hair running into an air port to board a plane at the last minute. The plane was on its way to Ohio where Casey has family.

So as it apparently stands, Casey is going under radar via decoy. Noone said anything about her being on probation so evidently this is not an issue. I thought at one time I heard someone say that she may be on probation but I guess she didn't get it per her lying charges & check theft.

I doubt she'll be underground for long because I doubt she'll pass up opportunities to pass up the money that is on her way per a tell all book or movie or both, etc.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links