Makes me sick!!! Vandals desecrate Old Glory

This is a discussion on Makes me sick!!! Vandals desecrate Old Glory within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Vandals in Richardson, Tx think its cute to desecrate our beloved Stars and Stripes. I'd have half a mind to chase em down and try ...

Thread: Makes me sick!!! Vandals desecrate Old Glory

Vandals in Richardson, Tx think its cute to desecrate our beloved Stars and Stripes.
    I'd have half a mind to chase em down and try to "re-educate" them if they did that to my flag.

Vandals Destroy American Flags In Richardson CBS Dallas / Fort Worth
    "I don't like repeat offenders, I like DEAD offenders!" -- Ted Nugent
    "Not everyone can be born with common sense, some are born liberals." -- MM218

Yeah...a little hard labor of community service, overseen by veterans should do the trick. You know, those retired guys who have nothing better to do than tell someone they are "doing it wrong".

These little miscreants who committed this vandalism should be given a needle and thread and have them repair every single flag, by hand, and then return the flags to where they belonged, and then volunteer at the VA working clean-up duty. For how long? Until I get tired...

This kind of disrespect requires public outrage and acknowledgement that this cannot be tolerated. And before someone throws down the 1st Amendment flag (no pun intended)--this was not a political act--this was a cowardly act done in the middle of the night by vandals who have not taken responsibility for their actions.
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Ummm... Stars and Bars - the Confederate flag? Or Stars and Stripes - Old Glory - the American flag?

There is a difference.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

My bad brother, I'll correct.
    "I don't like repeat offenders, I like DEAD offenders!" -- Ted Nugent
    "Not everyone can be born with common sense, some are born liberals." -- MM218

According to the article and the HOA website....it was the Stars and Stripes....
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

They'll get theirs. What goes around comes around.
    Well if you ask me where I come from
    Here's what I tell everyone
    I was born by God's dear grace
    In an extraordinary place
    Where the stars and stripes and the eagle fly
    --Aaron Tippin - Where the Stars and Stripes and Eagle fly
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGguy229 View Post
    Yeah...a little hard labor of community service, overseen by veterans should do the trick. You know, those retired guys who have nothing better to do than tell someone they are "doing it wrong".

These little miscreants who committed this vandalism should be given a needle and thread and have them repair every single flag, by hand, and then return the flags to where they belonged, and then volunteer at the VA working clean-up duty. For how long? Until I get tired...
    This kind of disrespect requires public outrage and acknowledgement that this cannot be tolerated. And before someone throws down the 1st Amendment flag (no pun intended)--this was not a political act--this was a cowardly act done in the middle of the night by vandals who have not taken responsibility for their actions.
    I agree, but not only the vandals that did this, but their parents also. Obviously they never taught their children to have any respect. So they should reap the harvest of what they have sown, or should I say what they failed to sow. You can't blame it all on the kids, they only know what they have been taught or don't know what they have not been taught.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    Maybe they were angry that the flags weren't properly lit per the flag code.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    Maybe they were angry that the flags weren't properly lit per the flag code.
    Maybe it was the HOA acting in response to residents having their flag 0.000002 cm off the proper position as per community bylaws.

Sponsored Links