Women beats dog to death with bat.....

This is a discussion on Women beats dog to death with bat..... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This couple was made for each other. Two POC ! Animal cruelty: Seminole woman accused of using baseball to beat dog to death - OrlandoSentinel.com...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eagleks

Thread: Women beats dog to death with bat.....

Angry Women beats dog to death with bat.....

"Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

2. Remove Ads

There is an answer for a couple like this...two of these!...prior to any reproduction!
    OMOYMV
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I hope she gets repeatedly beaten in prison.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    This story just doesn't appear right. If the dog had bitten her son, why didn't she report the incident? Did she say she was going to kill the dog if the owner didn't pay? I can't tell if this was extortion or revenge.

She certainly knew what she was doing. I never even thought to take screws out of a lock to break in. My Papaw always use to say, "You can't lock out a thief."

Distinguished Member Array morintp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DefConGun View Post
    My Papaw always use to say, "You can't lock out a thief."
    That's close to my dad's saying. His was "A lock only stops an honest person"
    64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

Doesn't sound to me like the dog was much of a threat to anybody,they need to line up 50 people 25 on each side facing each other,then tell her your punishment is that you have to make it from one end to the other of this line of dog lovers,after you get to the end you can go.Oh yeah by the way they can hit and kick you on your way to freedom,good luck
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

14-year-old pet dog
    No dog at 14 years old is much more than a happy, sleepy old thing. That's just sad stuff to think of any dog getting treated like this, let alone an old family friend.

14 yr old dog that had been in ill health, and she lets her young child mess with the dog ? Even if he did get nipped, I"m betting he deserved it, or momma did for not having more sense.

Just 5 minutes with her , and a bat, that's all that's needed .... for someone to give her a lesson in 'abuse'.
    RevolvingMag likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    14 yr old dog that had been in ill health, and she lets her young child mess with the dog ? Even if he did get nipped, I"m betting he deserved it, or momma did for not having more sense.

Just 5 minutes with her , and a bat, that's all that's needed .... for someone to give her a lesson in 'abuse'.
    Wouldn't even take 5. 5 minutes with me and a bat would kill her. I'll only need 3 1/2; that should teach her well enough without causing any ...major... permanent damage.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

^ I'd say she's already permanently damaged. Somethings wrong in the head with someone who would beat a defenseless animal to death. I wouldn't mind reading about a good level of suffering that both her and her stupid hubby had to endure. I'd be smiling the whole time while reading it too.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Some day she may be out doing the stuff these oxygen wasters do and she will sneak into somebodys yard that is guarded by the biggest baddest meanest Pit known to mankind,that thinks anything moving in his yard is food.
    I just hope if it happens the dog doesn't get food poisoning
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I have a 14 year old dog. Despite age, she is quite agressive, protective and mean. I warn people who come to our home to let us know so I can leash her up so she cannot attack those she considers to be dirt bags. If they do not heed the warning and get bit, well tough. Sneek in and do what this chick did will result in me doing some serious physical and financial damage to said person.

This woman had no right at all to do what she did. She was at another persons private residence and knew there was a dog present. Her lack of parenting skills allowed this dog to defend itself against a possibly agressive 2 year old child. Where was she when the child was running loose? Probably casing the joint to see what she could steal.

I hope she get some sort of punishment befitting her crime, but alas, animal cruelty laws are kind of lax and do not carry significant weight for punishment.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

I wish I hadn't read this thread! Like stated by JoJoGunn, she was probably picking out what she wanted while the child was tormenting the dog. I just hope the old saying is true, what goes around comes around!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    I wish I hadn't read this thread! Like stated by JoJoGunn, she was probably picking out what she wanted while the child was tormenting the dog. I just hope the old saying is true, what goes around comes around!
    Oh, I think its coming...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links