I don't shoot as often as I would like and I don't drive my '66 as often as I like - Page 2

I don't shoot as often as I would like and I don't drive my '66 as often as I like

This is a discussion on I don't shoot as often as I would like and I don't drive my '66 as often as I like within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Guantes Don't forget to change the filter also. I'll change the filter, absolutely! But are you suggesting to change it twice? once, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I don't shoot as often as I would like and I don't drive my '66 as often as I like

Quote Originally Posted by Guantes View Post
    Don't forget to change the filter also.
    I'll change the filter, absolutely! But are you suggesting to change it twice? once, with the first oil change and AGAIN with the second? I was figuring on changing the oil twice, one right after another, do you think the filter also?
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my friend, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

NRA CERTIFIED RIFLE & PISTOL INSTRUCTOR
    PROUD NRA LIFE MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Guantes View Post
    327 or 427?
    327/350 red, blk int, blk conv top, knock-offs, side pipes, I love the thing. It's going to my son when he gets hid PhD. He's 14 now so I have some time to enjoy it
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my friend, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

PROUD NRA LIFE MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by claude clay View Post
    ahh....would that be 1866 or 1966.

just askin....
    I'll answer, but do I really have to?

PROUD NRA LIFE MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by uziman2k View Post
    I'll change the filter, absolutely! But are you suggesting to change it twice? once, with the first oil change and AGAIN with the second? I was figuring on changing the oil twice, one right after another, do you think the filter also?
    I would decide that based on the status of the oil on the second change. Still considerable gas, change it.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

Okay, someone had to say it!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Yes, new oil and filter, let it warm up. Then drain and new oil and filter.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links