Before you die.....

This is a discussion on Before you die..... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The only things certain in life are... Death...Taxes...and stupid people with no common sense!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Before you die.....

The only things certain in life are... Death...Taxes...and stupid people with no common sense!
    "A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    Some people just can't operate off-script!

"Citibank: 'Well, the late fees and charges will still apply"

"Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

True story time guys; Years ago I had a pedigreed HYLIMIAN blue, (cat) named "Blue Boy" due to too much inbreeding by the breeder, (who knew) he passed after only about 5 years due to messed up kidneys...

Now on to the fun part, "Columbia record Club" anyone remember them? I signed up using my cats name... Can you guess the rest?
    All kinds of junk mail, "As a veteran you qualify for...", "New car loans can be yours", "Better Insurance rates", and then the phone calls came.... It was kind of fun when I heard the tone of their voice telling them he had died of kidney failure, leaving out the cat part.......
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links