Horrific Homicide Of Eight Year Old... - Page 2

Horrific Homicide Of Eight Year Old...

This is a discussion on Horrific Homicide Of Eight Year Old... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Bind him, and feed him to the gators....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Horrific Homicide Of Eight Year Old...

Bind him, and feed him to the gators.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I retract my earlier suggestions... I think I just came up with the best of all:
    Let POMC have him (Parents of Murdered Children) and give them carte blanche / no repercussions.
    They would make his punishment a CAREER.
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

I still have my rusty potato peeler and vat of salt water.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Bind him, and feed him to the gators.
    I like gators more than that.

Distinguished Member Array pinklady's Avatar
    There are such monsters living among us. This world is getting more evil every day. Our children are not even safe in there
    own beds. My prayers go out to this family. I can only imagine how I would feel if this had been my child.
    The death penalty is too kind in my opinion for a monsters like this.

Dip him in boiling oil briefly over several weeks............

Some updated information.

To the best of my knowledge New York does not have the death penalty.

Take him off the suicide watch and put him in general population.

NYC man held in boy's slaying says he hears voices - Yahoo! News
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Evil, does exist. I've seen it personally, and it does exist. This man is a reminder of that fact.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deadguy View Post
    Ya know I wanted to hit the "like" button on this, but there is nothing to like about that statement. It's just the sad sad truth.

^^^^^^^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^^^

I find it difficult that this man suddenly just started killing and abruptly panicked and dismembered this little boy. I think if I was the police, I'd started checking into reports of missing kids in the area over the last few years. This guy didn't just start this kind of violence. He's just went about his crimes very quietly. It said in the article, a woman reported her son, also was approached by this dregg of humanity. I'd say this isn't his first crime.

Death by bunga.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

VIP Member
    Horrid of course. Agree that this perp. didn't just wake up at the age of 35 and suddenly do this crime. There will be lots of stuff uncovered if the authorities decide to put the effort into digging it all up.

These crimes are sensational, but fortunately still sufficiently rare that they provoke national attention and broad outrage. We can't be and shouldn't be 'helicopter' parents.

I saw something in one story about this crime which if true, seems baffling to me. The article said he took the child with him to a wedding on Monday night. In that culture I can understand a Monday evening wedding, but you'd think someone would have noticed that he had a kid, that something was wrong etc. Maybe the story I read was inaccurate as they often are or my understanding of the story is flawed. Did anyone else read something similar?
    If so, what do you make of that?
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links