Sudden victim: Casey Anthony look-alike attacked

This is a discussion on Sudden victim: Casey Anthony look-alike attacked within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Chouteau Clerk Mistaken For Casey Anthony Attacked With Minivan - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com | You never ...

Thread: Sudden victim: Casey Anthony look-alike attacked

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar

Sudden victim: Casey Anthony look-alike attacked

Chouteau Clerk Mistaken For Casey Anthony Attacked With Minivan - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

You never know why someone may want to kill you. Mistaken identitiy + possible drug use by assailant almost cost woman her life, and has definitely complicated her existence.

Just another example of how you better be ready to defend yourself after a car crash, which would definitely interrupt your OODA loop.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

2. Remove Ads

Sounds like somebody better be investing in some hair color and fake glasses or something...

The real Casey will have to keep her head on the swivel for a LONG time.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

VIP Member
    With all the emotions from the trial and verdict Casey Anthony would be better off leaving the country just for her own safety. Unfortunately I would anticipate more incidents such as this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Too bad it wasn't actually Casey Anthony.
    "He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." - Leonardo da Vinci

Yeesh, doesn't surprise me really. There was an article in the Tulsa paper a couple weeks ago. Apparently it's the meth capital of the state. One of the smaller cities near Tulsa had some crazy statistics. Their pharmacies sell something like 2.6 *grams* of pseudo-ephedrine for every man woman and child in the population. Considering that stuff is measured in milligrams that's saying something.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Yeesh, doesn't surprise me really. There was an article in the Tulsa paper a couple weeks ago. Apparently it's the meth capital of the state. One of the smaller cities near Tulsa had some crazy statistics. Their pharmacies sell something like 2.6 *grams* of pseudo-ephedrine for every man woman and child in the population. Considering that stuff is measured in milligrams that's saying something.
    Oklahoma is again the meth capitol of the world: A Lawton convenience store used to literally sell Sudafed by the shopping cart full. Then OK was the first state to restrict the sale of Sudafed: It worked very well for awhile and meth labs became scarce. Then it all went to hades. A Lawton pharmacist, one Haskell Evans, sold enough Sudafed in about three years to make 50 pounds of meth. After an unholy judge shopping plea bargain that involved the OK attorney general; Evans got probation. Seems like old Haskell had friends in high places; he was on the OK Board of Health.

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post
    Chouteau Clerk Mistaken For Casey Anthony Attacked With Minivan - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

You never know why someone may want to kill you. Mistaken identitiy + possible drug use by assailant almost cost woman her life, and has definitely complicated her existence.

Just another example of how you better be ready to defend yourself after a car crash, which would definitely interrupt your OODA loop.
    Also a reminder to be sure of your target
    We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us.
    - George Orwell Military

What I thought was weird, they said on the news that this woman also had a daughter named ..... ready ? .... Caylee.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Links