Casey Anthony needs a safe house.....

This is a discussion on Casey Anthony needs a safe house..... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by glockman10mm I didnt follow the trial or the story. But if a jury found her not guility, then, that should be respected. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony needs a safe house.....

Distinguished Member Array Agave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    I didnt follow the trial or the story. But if a jury found her not guility, then, that should be respected. I know alot of people still think that she is guilty, but if the decisions not honored, well, what do we have?

It will all be sorted out in the end.
    Ten4, sir.
    The preceding post may contain sarcasm; it's just better that way. However, it is still intended with construction and with the Love of my L-rd Y'shua.

NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, Tennessee Certified Instructor

2. Remove Ads

A woman all the way out in Tulsa, OK was mistaken for Casey Anthony and assaulted in her vehicle. It was rammed twice causing it to go into a ditch and roll 2 1/2 times. Something tells me that some people in FL might have something to say to the real Casey.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

She can stay at my house!

Casey Anthony needs a safe house.....
    Don't worry.
    She'll be making millions in Hollywood soon enough.
    Maybe she can buy O.J.'s old house.
    Then I give it a year before she does Penthouse.
    Two years and a tragic drug overdose.

Quote Originally Posted by borglyn View Post
    Glockman is right I think. Our system is set up to keep the innocent out of prison. Your guilt must be proven. You need not prove your innocence. Huge difference. See China or the Middle East.
    On a side note I think she knows more than we do. I also believe she is dumb enough to get drunk and spill the beans in a bar. We will have a cell phone video confession on youtube in 1-2 years. OJ is is in prison now isn't he. Morons.
    I agree 100%. Unless it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, then case is closed. I believe the double-jeopardy law would prevent her from being tried again for this crime even if she confesses.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adric22 View Post
    I agree 100%. Unless it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, then case is closed. I believe the double-jeopardy law would prevent her from being tried again for this crime even if she confesses.
    Unfortunately you're right. She could come out with a tell all book/movie saying how she pulled the thing off and legally and there's not a thing that could be done about it. She's so delusional, at this point, it wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't really know what happened. After you tell a lie so often, you'll start to believe it yourself. It sounds crazy but I've seen people do it.

True, she is protected by double jeopardy but I assure you, she will face her judgement day.
    "He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." - Leonardo da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by SIGguy229 View Post
    They found her "not guilty".... Not "innocent"

Huge difference.

OJ was "not guilty" too
    Legally they might as well be the same thing. If she did do it she got away with it, unless they can find a way to charge her with something else related to the crime.

I don't know if she did it or not but it seems to me that she is hiding something. IMO she should have been sterilized before being released from prison.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links