Gecko .45 is back on you tube

This is a discussion on Gecko .45 is back on you tube within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hey everyone, this is possibly Gecko himself at a top secret training facility somewhere in the desert. He drinks 1000 doller bottles of wine and ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Gecko .45 is back on you tube

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar

Hey everyone, this is possibly Gecko himself at a top secret training facility somewhere in the desert. He drinks 1000 doller bottles of wine and shoots his completely custom non chromed barrel (because hey, they could see a reflection) tactical rifle. Read the comments and description lol.

‪Bump firing an AR-15‬‏ - YouTube
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

*facepalm*

Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are cunning and you sleep with your mouth open.

VIP Member
    A video of about 15 rounds being fired from an AR-15 using the bump fire method.

To answer most of your questions, no, I do not have any military experience. But, my I consider my skillset to be of "tactical operator" level. I offer FREE training to Navy Seals and other elite military personnel. Just my way of showing appreciation and giving back.

Please don't ask me about the shooting range. It is a secret training area that only few have access to (basically a highspeed low drag, aka HSLD, facility).

The rifle in question is a Rock River semi-auto AR-15 with an EOTech holographic optic. It has several custom features, like a non-chrome-lined barrel and no backup site to save weight. I recommend this setup for all tactical rifles

To all the haters commenting about me not wearing a shirt: guess what, body armor is hot and just slows me down. It is completely unnecessary for the type of tactical situations I am proficient in.

Keep the positive comments coming! Thanks!!
    His "bio".
    I haven’t heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

VIP Member
    If I was rich and bored, I'd sign up for one of his classes, just to harrass him.
    Knightrider likes this.

Ah huh

"To all the haters commenting about me not wearing a shirt: guess what, body armor is hot and just slows me down. It is completely unnecessary for the type of tactical situations I am proficient in."

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Wow! this video is great! I now know how SEAL Team 6 killed BIN Laden. Thanks for the Education.

PS Loose the Chicken Wing.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    Did you see this IDIOT?

‪Dual wielding AK-47s‬‏ - YouTube

He's shooting two AKs at once. They back him up 10' placing everyone else on the firing line in danger.
    He needs a good butt kicking from somebody.
    Last edited by rstickle; July 28th, 2011 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Language
    localgirl likes this.

youtube is filled with bottles of vinegar & water.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

If Gecko45 is posting, I guess its because they have the internet in the joint.
    Old School likes this.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

In Delaware, East of the Mason Dixon Line.
    Can't be Gecko, no badge or tactical golf cart. I always pictured Gecko looking like a human woodchuck.
    JDE101 likes this.
    "To believe that social reforms can eradicate evil altogether is to forget that evil is a protean creature, forever assuming a new shape when deprived of an old one." - SAT

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

It's a Gecko45 wanna-be!!! There are just too many idiots out there with video cameras and guns that think they are experts, and want to come across as "cool"! They don't realize how idiotic and stupid they appear to people who know better, but they do manage to impress the "kids" and the uninformed. Sad.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Distinguished Member Array alachner's Avatar
    There are many "special forces" wannabees that don't have the guts to join the US Army, so they just post comments and videos on the Internet to make themselves feel tougher and tactical. I feel pity for those fools!

The only reason I didn't join the US Army, is because I was not born in the United States. Otherwise, I would have joined the US Marines as soon as I turned 18. I was born in Costa Rica (no Army there!) and I did inquire once at a US Marines recruitment center in Texas if it was possible for me to join even tough I was not American. No can do buddy!

Now I'm debating whether to join the Bundeswehr here in Germany since I hold a German passport, but I'm pushing 30.
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for?" [Clint Smith - Thunder Ranch]

Quote Originally Posted by bbqgrill View Post
    Can't be Gecko, no badge or tactical golf cart.
    ...or ballistic plates duct-taped in place...
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

I think there is some major sarcasm going on.........

Quote Originally Posted by yankeeman View Post
    I think there is some major sarcasm going on.........
    No No No, he's the real deal, once at gun camp......................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links